Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

They're a true-to-size to me but everyone's feet are made differently.
I don't think they will be too narrow.  Honestly I consider myself having a bit wider foot and they were loose in length and width, I was shocked.  Definitely would go down a half size for me from now on.
I usually where a 10.5 or 11 depending on the shoe and how I like the fit. I went with an 11 on my first pair of vi and they fit pretty loosely and had a bit of room in the front of the toe box, but seemed fine width wise. Went with a 10.5 for the Xmas and just hope they aren't too narrow.
Yea must be then.  Mine could use a half size down but I guess it could also be personal preference.

Not sure if this has been mentioned 1,000 times in this thread so if it has I'm sorry.  But has anyone noticed how big the KD 6's run?  I am usually a size 9 but the size 9 Christmas KD are huge on me!!
Yup. I bought the PT's in a 9.5, which is my normal size for most shoes, but this one definitely felt longer in the toebox. Went down to 9 for all the other pairs I bought and they're perfect. 

Got the size 13 coming.Thanks for the heads up on the SA sale. $97 Fingers crossed they show up.
They should. Already got confirmation and even called in to cancel so I could re-order with the $15 paypal coupon and it says it's already processed. So it's all good. But still Damn! $15 I could have saved.

Curious to see the volt/black color way when it shows up ordered off sports authority. Hoping it's the new color way.

To add on what a few guys said on the last page.
The KD vi are indeed a huge shoe, no doubt.
I'm a UK 12, so my first pair I bought were a 12. Played in them and just sooo much room in toe box & side of foot. Even wearing extra socks does not solve this problem. But my main problem was the fact that no matter how much I pulled at laces they just did not tighten around foot.
So my next few pairs I ordered a 11.5 in hope to solve this.
11.5 were a bit better the extra space down side of foot was gone. Toe box was better but still a little loose around ankle.
Iv now even bought 2 pairs of UK 11.
Now they are a bit small as toe is pressing at front of show, width they are fine & the ankle area feels great.
So for me from now on its 11.5 all the way.
My only dissapointment yesterday was they did not release the Christmas pair in a 11.5.
So back the the too big size 12 :frown:

The sizes on the KD are all over, I'd highly recomend going .5 down or a full size down.
I have 12 pairs now and still not fully happy.
Rant over :smile:

To add on what a few guys said on the last page.
The KD vi are indeed a huge shoe, no doubt.
I'm a UK 12, so my first pair I bought were a 12. Played in them and just sooo much room in toe box & side of foot. Even wearing extra socks does not solve this problem. But my main problem was the fact that no matter how much I pulled at laces they just did not tighten around foot.
So my next few pairs I ordered a 11.5 in hope to solve this.
11.5 were a bit better the extra space down side of foot was gone. Toe box was better but still a little loose around ankle.
Iv now even bought 2 pairs of UK 11.
Now they are a bit small as toe is pressing at front of show, width they are fine & the ankle area feels great.
So for me from now on its 11.5 all the way.
My only dissapointment yesterday was they did not release the Christmas pair in a 11.5.
So back the the too big size 12 :frown:

The sizes on the KD are all over, I'd highly recomend going .5 down or a full size down.
I have 12 pairs now and still not fully happy.
Rant over :smile:

They did release the Christmas in an 11.5 .. I copped some from eastbay

Has DSG had most pairs online? I got a giftcard for Christmas id like to use for them if possible for the "cool greys".

About KDVI sizing,i recommend full size down
I am always wearing size 12 on my kobe and any other shoes i have,but for this KD i rock size 11
Yes it is because the toe box is so big and roomy enough for my feet
Try to wear a thin sock to make it more comfy...

Just a two cents from me

Yep I have a wide foot and the vs hurt my feet like crazy but I was able to fit a full size down/half size one of my feet are bigger than the other and both fit fine.

Back
Top Bottom