Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Come on man... if you like the aunt pearls, you literally would have to like anything. 
alien.gif

They're super legit with great service.
Nice. Thinking about those Aways. But already have the Aways II coming in next week from SA. They have the CP3 VII but not in my size would have def copped those. Thanks for the link. Rep!

I'm sorry, but I just can't see how a grown man can wear thos Aunt Pearls. They don't say masculine AT ALL. To each his own though

Got my shipping on my Xmas order from Shoe Palace earlier today for those that ordered from the links I threw up the other day

I'm sorry, but I just can't see how a grown man can wear thos Aunt Pearls. They don't say masculine AT ALL. To each his own though

But grown a__ men walking around rockin skinny jeans though..... THATS NOT VERY MASCULINE.

So were the previous AP's "not masculine"?

Were the pink foams "not masculine"?

Is wearing a pink tie or polo shirt "not masculine"??

Last time i remember, it was buy what YOU like. So if myself and others like the AP's, its because we like them.

Remember, you dont have to buy them..

Just my 2cents

Last edited:
I'll post a wdywt pic of them in here just for u to show how masculine they can look

Not all men are looking to prove their masculinity through what they wear.

It's kinda what the old "it's in me, not on me," saying is all about.

You can go testing men wearing things you deem"not masculine" if you want.

You'll quickly find out that one has nothing to do with the other lol.

(Coming from someone who doesn't like the APs at all)

Last edited:
But grown a__ men walking around rockin skinny jeans though..... THATS NOT VERY MASCULINE.

Last time i remember, it was buy what YOU like. So if myself and others like the AP's, its because we like them.

Just my 2cents

I understand what you're saying, but it's just something different for me. I mean, everybody is different, and the AP just aren't my thing.

Just my 2cents
i think it might be the pink flowers that's throwing people off... i wonder how they would of looked with some type of pearls or something like on the 4 

Just my 2cents

The skinny jeans look is horrible, period.

It's not the fact that they're pink. Pink is fine, 100%. It's just the flowers and the overall execution of the shoe. Looks like a girls shoe, as in kids.

The energies look like kids shoes too, but I like that vibe. I don't like the APs at all this year, but to each their own. The story they tell with the AP series outweighed the look always IMO, so I can dig.

The fact every inch of the  shoe is covered in flowers is the problem to me.I don't mind a little pink and I love the breast cancer and cancer awareness. But AP are not a cop for me.  I also remember people didn't like the meteor. because the red looked pink.I copped them and they are one of my favorites.So I say buy what you like and not the hype or story.

IMO the best executed AP was on the worse kD silhouette ever.

The AP V is the only V I would even consider owning.

Those are nicer than the black/volt pair. Hate that the midsole is blue and not the tongue/medial panel though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom