Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Honestly man...I don't think you'll have trouble getting them later on release day.

Copped the Away IIs from that Dillard's place. I don't think they have many pairs. I ordered my 14 yesterday and now 14's OOS. 8, 8.5, 11, 12, 15 left. No tax if there isn't a store in your state.

I just got my Christmas pair and they are amazing! SO glad I got lucky on NDC on release day. Now to see when the Aunt Pearls drop. I actually like the KD VI and some of the colorways that have dropped in the past.

Black/Volts came in today from SA .Look amazing in person. Great deal for $96 but wouldn't even of minded paying retail. One of my favorites next to N7. Don't sleep on them.

Black/Volts came in today from SA .Look amazing in person. Great deal for $96 but wouldn't even of minded paying retail. One of my favorites next to N7. Don't sleep on them.

Nice post a pic. Which state did it ship from. Getting mines on monday.

Nice post a pic. Which state did it ship from. Getting mines on monday.
Came from KY to MO.Took 6 days which seems long but I guess because of the holidays. Will definitely buy from SA again. Will try to post pic later.

Came from KY to MO.Took 6 days which seems long but I guess because of the holidays. Will definitely buy from SA again. Will try to post pic later.

Cool. Taking extra day to get to phoenix. Man should have copped those dunkman too that day. Damage done this christmas.

I'm surprised you guys got it shipped already. I still haven't receive any shipping info and it's still back ordered. Guess I'll give their CS a call tomorrow.

sick.gif
the matchy matchy outfits people are gonna try to pull off is gonna be horrific. these really should be a GS only shoe imo

:x the matchy matchy outfits people are gonna try to pull off is gonna be horrific. these really should be a GS only shoe imo
a plain tee in white, sane shade pink, blue or even black would work just find. Maybe the word nike on the front of the shirt with those roses inside, that's about it. Floral shirt with the matching floral leather pants with a floral snapback would be way to much :lol:

I'm gonna wipe mine down and give them another go on court tomorrow. After the first impression the feel of these was actually pretty good and better than I expected, just was skating on the hardwood.

The court had not been clean or swept at all, and that will be different tomorrow as well. Hoping for the best. :D

Back
Top Bottom