Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anyone know where i can pick up some n7s ?

You can call a nike outlet and they can locate one for you, if there is still any available that is, the key is getting someone nice enough to do it for you. That's how I got mine. Otherwise if you want to put it some work, find the original list of outlets that got them and start calling. I got mine about a month ago from an outlet in florida

@jmadidas2001 are the aunt pearls going to ve a hoh/nike only release or will mom and pops get them too? Also how are they lookin, gr or limited?

man i ordered the away 1s cause the away 2 were gone from SA when i got there well i open the box and its the energys but i have a pair of energys already coming in from nike on monday so now im stuck with 2 of the same shoes..... dumb

man i ordered the away 1s cause the away 2 were gone from SA when i got there well i open the box and its the energys but i have a pair of energys already coming in from nike on monday so now im stuck with 2 of the same shoes..... dumb

You got energys from SA?

Me too....I thought it was the AWAY 1s coming but i got the energy's instead. I'm not complaining but it was a nice shock opening the package and seeing those.

yep and a pair from nike

But you ordered it thinking they were the ones. You can always return. Hopefully tgis doesent happrn to me. I oredered the black volts. Im not sure why SA just doesnt put the right pics up.

yeah it just sucks cause now i have two pair and i tried to go look on SA and they didnt any aways. so i guess i gonna send the ones from nike back and get the aways from them

Picked a pair I reserved for my brother today.  I must say that I wasn't really a fan at first but I've grown to like them.  For those that asked about size 13, there wasn't any available and the shoes have sold out everywhere.  Extra laces are just slightly lighter than the stock laces.

Energies gettin more buzz than i saw coming.
A lot of dudes here in memphis been searching for/talking about them and rockin them.

Such a weak c/w IMO.

Im good on these VI's til the AP's drop.

Back
Top Bottom