Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Dc on a Thurs
happy.gif
Just hated when everybody was all over the Christmas and hyping them up and then the shoes and them were gone.
yeah i had to get mine that morning i dont wait around online i stay an hour and half away from okc i coulda got em there but that would have been risky and everybody was trying to get the gammas js the day the kds dropped so it wasnt too bad

Anybody can help with ordering from  bouncewear? I remember a lot ordered the mambacurials from them. Is the sizes in Us or Uk? What about VAT ?

DC looks good now. I like the Away 2 at first mainly because of the detail on the upper, but I like the color placement on the DC more.

Anybody can help with ordering from  bouncewear? I remember a lot ordered the mambacurials from them. Is the sizes in Us or Uk? What about VAT ?

Sizes in US, VAT is deducted I believe for US resident since VAT is tax for their country. Looking to cost close to $200

If anybody is looking for a size 10 in the texas colorway, Eastbay has a pair up right now.  WIsh they were 12, would've grabbed em.... 

does anybody on here honestly have all of the 6s that have droppeD? im just askin to see if people really buy em or just talk about em

I have all the ones I wanted except the Pre-Heats. (Meteorology, Texas, PB&J, and NYC 66

ic i was just checking im mising the PT Meteors crabs bamboos and preheats slowly working my way back to get those except the PT and preheats

im stink wit da kds right now, just bamboos and texas joints, took a lil hit but im gon pick up dem away IIs saturday, hope to get my face back sum with the upcoming CWs

Had the meteorologies sold them kinda regret it really liked the colors but they looked dented in the toebox it really bothered me.

Still got my SPs, want the PTs and either home 1 or 2 but only so much cash can be devoted to kicks

Had the meteorologies sold them kinda regret it really liked the colors but they looked dented in the toebox it really bothered me.

Still got my SPs, want the PTs and either home 1 or 2 but only so much cash can be devoted to kicks

Thats the problem with the 6's is the dent in the toe box. Just the way they made the shoe causes it to dent easily.

Back
Top Bottom