kd 6 elct grn/night

sku:05-36668-6-04

02/06/14

kd 6 ltcrsn/obs

sku:41-13512-9-04

i'll just leave these here

The BHMs are clean.
pimp.gif

i copped 2 sz 10.5 ap's from bouncewear when i got the email from them the other day, my total came out to be $354 usd shipped for 2 pairs, and no customs from bw, i know from experirence. shipping is kinda slow, 10 days max.

Can't decide to pull the trigger on the Christmas or wait for the Black and Volt tomorrow. What to do? 

Nike has a rouge hoodie up can't wait to see pics. Any pb & js and bamboos sitting near you guys? Kds are extremely popular here I bet the away iis will be sold out in a couple of weeks max here.

Christmas is the only KD I picked up so far but if your looking for a sneaker that goes with everything, catch the Black and Volts
Ya the Christmas is a bit to hard to rock casually everyday but that sweater design and attention to detail on the shoe is pretty amazing. Guess I'll see how i feel after tomorrow and when i get a chance to take a look at the Black/Volt in person. 

Light Crimson/Light Beige Chalk/Light Lucid Green  this might be dumb but what cw is this? theres green on the dcs?

Last edited:
^^has to be some kind of error because the DCs are light crimson/obsidian/light beige chalk. There's no green.

The box actually says "LT CRMSN/OBSDN-LT BG CHLK-LT L"

The "LT L" at the end would be the Light Lucid Green, but yeah I don't see any shade of green on that shoe.

Unless the chalk color is the midsole and the light green is the outsole or vice versa. They do look like two different colors but one does not look green.

https://kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4825

Back
Top Bottom