Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
natural progression i bet the lebrons go up as well. if we slow down on buying theyd slow down on price but that aint happening

Just curious, for those of you who ordered your KD VI AP's already from overseas, how much did you pay with shipping? And does anyone know what they will retail for here in the US?
I didn't order, but I remember one of the European sites had them for 135 euros. After shipping it came out to about $200.

Since they've been labeled as Supreme just assume they'll retail for something more than $130. The DC Preheats were $150 so that seems likely.

200 shipped with no customs or other fees isint bad, I wouldve copped

I found them for $230. I'm contemplating, but I feel it's one of those shoes I'm either going to love or hate in person. I might stick with NDC for the option to return them if they're awful. 

I found them for $230. I'm contemplating, but I feel it's one of those shoes I'm either going to love or hate in person. I might stick with NDC for the option to return them if they're awful. 
surely it wont be that serious to pay almost 100 over to get em now

cant find these online other then one pair on ebay anybody know where i can get a size 13-14 of these?

dag them away 5s looking crazy, crazy i wont really feeling them last year but seeing a pic of them again hmmmmmmmm, good luck finding them

You need to open two browsers: (1) one that translates and (2) one that doesn't. Go through the one that translates as much as you can until the site stops working. You'll have to do a lot of trial and error, but I got to the payment verification page just now. If you need any more help, let me know. 

You need to open two browsers: (1) one that translates and (2) one that doesn't. Go through the one that translates as much as you can until the site stops working. You'll have to do a lot of trial and error, but I got to the payment verification page just now. If you need any more help, let me know. 
wont let me complete the order it says error after i enter payment info

KD is wearing a Chroma pair tonight in Memphis. Same one on NDC that says "made for Kevin Durant" or something like that. On phone so can't provide a link but I saw it the other day.

Looks a lot better than that Away II PE he has been wearing.

It's driving me nuts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom