Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Might be off topic but have y'all hooped in the Kd6? I've been wanting to buy a pair ! Should I get a half a size smaller ? Not comfortable ? Thanks guys!

Might be off topic but have y'all hooped in the Kd6? I've been wanting to buy a pair ! Should I get a half a size smaller ? Not comfortable ? Thanks guys!
How could that possibly be off topic? 
laugh.gif

Personally I haven't hooped in them. I get my normal size but the length is a little bit longer than previous KD's so I've read people going a half size down without much issue. Read back a few pages there's some discussion about your exact question.

straight up uncomfortable even casually if you have wife feet, I would not ball in them. Lebrons are the best for ball imo. Kobes I heard were nice but **** with your knees

How could that possibly be off topic? 
laugh.gif

Personally I haven't hooped in them. I get my normal size but the length is a little bit longer than previous KD's so I've read people going a half size down without much issue. Read back a few pages there's some discussion about your exact question.
If you have a narrow foot, I would recommend a half size down for hoop -- glad I did that for my pairs.  If you can try them on first that's your best bet though @frabiel

please tell me they wont only be at NDC
The 2014 BHM Collection will debut with promotional product during pro basketball’s MLK Day games on Jan. 20. The full 2014 BHM Collection will be available worldwide on Nike.com  and at select global retail locations beginning Feb. 1. 

BHM is instore as well..Why not make more profits off BHM.... Just another way to hold down the blacks 

They weren't last year, I don't see any reason why they would change this year.

The 2014 BHM Collection will debut with promotional product during pro basketball’s MLK Day games on Jan. 20. The full 2014 BHM Collection will be available worldwide on Nike.com  and at select global retail locations beginning Feb. 1. 

BHM is instore as well..Why not make more profits off BHM.... Just another way to hold down the blacks 
sorry guys jumped the gun got excited for a release date and didnt pay attention.  smh noob mistake

All good my man, it is exciting when you've been waiting for info and then it finally hits. I was excited to see the KD BHM shirt, myself, think it looks dope.

Why are you shaking your head about Feb 1 being the release date? You unavailable that day or because it's a couple weeks away?

All good my man, it is exciting when you've been waiting for info and then it finally hits. I was excited to see the KD BHM shirt, myself, think it looks dope.

Why are you shaking your head about Feb 1 being the release date? You unavailable that day or because it's a couple weeks away?
its a perfect day i get paid two days before i just planned on getting the spiderman foams red gloves and dcs the following weeks but ill just adjust no biggie

Back
Top Bottom