Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
^ I honestly don't think they are bad at all. They aren't jaw dropping but they are solid.

Like others said I think these are better than the 5's and I own a few.

Will be looking to grab a pair, might end up with more of these than the 5's.

Last edited:
^^^^I doubt anybody had that reaction to the KD IVs seeing as practically nobody was a fan of the KD line before the IVs. You had Fresh & an handful of Nters caring about KDs. (Yes I was a lurker).

What were you measuring the IVs against to call them ugly, the IIIs?! :rofl:

LOL sure bro. you were clearly not here when the 4 popped up.

the point is, don't say "they're ugly" or "will never buy that" when you DON'T KNOW YET.
Why say anything about something you haven't seen. I just don't get the negativity that
happens for every new release. It's not prohibited but it just makes your opinion useless
and all the talk pointless.

Last edited:
That first colorway isn't bad, even though it's fake. I wonder how distinguishable the real pairs will be from the fakes. I can see that the KD logo looks painted on, which is something I don't think we've seen yet on real pairs.

Theres a detailed review on all 3 cws, youtube by ke daniel. Give u guys a better idea of what were to expect. Hologram on bottom looks really cool lol

Already these 3 Kd VIs are better IMO than all the Kd Vs. I am hyped for these shoes. 
happy.gif

photomay29013719.jpg

Courtesy of Superchi....

LOL sure bro. you were clearly not here when the 4 popped up.

the point is, don't say "they're ugly" or "will never buy that" when you DON'T KNOW YET.
Why say anything about something you haven't seen. I just don't get the negativity that
happens for every new release. It's not prohibited but it just makes your opinion useless
and all the talk pointless.

LOL sure bro, maybe YOU were clearly not here. Also, where did I state anything about a shoe being ugly? I said there was no outcry for the KDIVs being ugly based off of its predecessor. I'm a fan of the Vs but i won't condemn the VIs yet. I just don't have any feelings about them right now based off of initial pics. I'll wait until I have a pair in hand. Try reading & stop getting so emotional over these shoes. That's a girl's trait & it's not that serious.

Btw bro Check the name. I'm a girl.

Ok bro?

The orange pair looks nice but the material looks like really cheap plastic, a bit like the hyperdunk 2012. 

IMO.... they look cheap, they feel cheap. only decent ones are dmv and pearls which are put to shame by the meterology and the orange color we are seeing. 

Please hook me up with what ever the hell YOUR smokin'..... :rofl:

Please hook me up with what ever the hell YOUR smokin'..... :rofl:
lol im tryin hard to believe dude is just messing around but he might be dead serious .but the kd vi cw's so far are Not better than most of the v's , bhm and all-star , enough said lol

Last edited:
Please hook me up with what ever the hell YOUR smokin'.....
roll.gif
lol im tryin hard to believe dude is just messing around but he might be dead serious .but the kd vi cw's so far are Not better than most of the v's , bhm and all-star , enough said lol
Im playing a little but mostly I am just excited lol. The 5s are nothing different build wise which put me off to them. 

Back
Top Bottom