Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Idk those guys sound like they didn't do their research.

They called it a team shoe because they couldn't figure out what the tongue logo was(it's a 3-5)

They said the KD logo on the side was too big to be a sig shoe. But if you look at the design, that side needed something there and a swoosh wouldn't have filled the space as well as the KD logo did.

They spoke about how the shoe isn't on Nike's release calendar, but since when does Nike post shoes a month to two months in advance? Last year I don't think the Crown Jewel Lebrons ever made it to the calendar(the first signature shoe they brought out).

Lastly they spoke about how the KDs have had designs that tie into his personal life. As far as I know that's been done with c/w's not the actual silhouette. I'm sure there will be some sort of aunt pearl, Mumbo sauce c/w down the line. But we've only seen the first few colors so far.

Idk they sound like anyone else talking out of their asss when they don't like a shoe.

The shoe is on Foot Locker's release calendar as the KD VI, so there's that.

Also KD answered some questions last night on Twitter and someone asked him about it.

Kevin Durant  ‏@KDTrey512h

Nope i just wanted to RT @RobAint****: any reason for going back to a low cut for the KD6? @KDTrey5

Last edited:
The shoe is on Foot Locker's release calendar as the KD VI, so there's that.

Also KD answered some questions last night on Twitter and someone asked him about it.

Kevin Durant ‏@KDTrey512h

Nope i just wanted to RT @RobAint****: any reason for going back to a low cut for the KD6? @KDTrey5

Thank you. So let's dead this not the KD6 talk.

And I believe I saw KD tweet another athlete earlier this year that he was going back to the low(probably referring to the elites at the time). But I get the feeling that he just prefers playing in lows.

Aren't the soldiers and x both mids though so why can't a kd team shoe and vi be both lows? All I said was they gave a good argument to why it wasn't the vi but to me it is geesh sensitive nters.

Aren't the soldiers and x both mids though so why can't a kd team shoe and vi be both lows? All I said was they gave a good argument to why it wasn't the vi but to me it is geesh sensitive nters.

My points discredited the guys on the podcast. But you took it personally and felt the need to defend yourself? Sounds like you might be the sensitive one dawg.

:lol: okay

I don't think we're resisting changes. It just seems a bit weird to some of us. But it seems it's the KD 6 so...

My points discredited the guys on the podcast. But you took it personally and felt the need to defend yourself? Sounds like you might be the sensitive one dawg.

Not really just annoyed and didn't read your comment right but oh well whatever it more than likely the vi I'm getting a few.

Last edited:
Guess I will just wait until I can put my hands on them, try them on and see what I think.

I thought it was more of a beige than army green color and better pics make these so much better not on the fence any more

Last edited:
Can't describe how disappointed in these I am..

I admire the heck out of Durant and absolutely loved playing in the Vs. I switch off between xmas and asg and they are sex on the bball court (not to mention plenty of compliments). I was really excited to see what the VI would bring but just can't justify buying a shoe I think is pretty ugly for casual wear or is that low for court wear.

Oh well just my opinion, guess I'll just have to keep stocking up on Vs and wait for the VII.

$130? The KD shoe line is rapidly escalating in price after all of the KD 4 hype. 

Retail Prices on the KD models:

KD 1 - $88

KD 2 - $85

KD 3 - $88

KD 4 - $95

KD 5 - $115

KD 6 - $130

Classic? Really? Up there with the Jordan 3, Jordan 11, airforce one, and all those others universally known, accepted, ect...? Y'all throw the word "classic" around like its candy. It's whatever... All think ever Xmas, bhs, asg, and other limited stuff is also classic. Nothing new...

preach man.

To be honest these new Weatherman/Meteorology or whatever they will end up being called don't do anything for me. YMMV.

I wouldn't be surprised if KD hurt hiself in these
Wtf was nike thinking just retro the KD4
It looks like a Japanese shoe

mean.gif

It's amazing how many people think they know all about the performance of this shoe before even trying it on.

Certainly you know that KD has already tried on, practiced in and approved these already.

Nike didnt just make the shoe and tell KD he had to wear it, I'm absolutely positive KD told them what he prefers and they mad the VI based on that.

But because you don't like the look of the shoe, you think you know whats best for the second best player in the league better than what he does?

Back
Top Bottom