Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Is that a mesh upper, too? Yup, these will be 100 times more comfortable than the regular KD VI, which I thought were uncomfortable as hell.

The upper looks like the engineered mesh on the air max 2014.  If that's what it is, then the improvements seem to at least partially justify the price hike (which wasn't the case last year).  EM + Zoom Max + Low Cut = a shoe with a lot of potential.  Although, with the low cut and high cushion, lockdown needs to be on point.  Otherwise, these could be a flop performance-wise.

Edit: Foamposite XI beat me to it on spotting the EM upper.

Last edited:
I think these are the real deal, they look like the Lebron X Low mixed with the Air Max 2014, and KD VI... KD in the air max from now on... Bron in the Zoom-posites, and Kobe in the Flyknit... Nice Marketing Nike.

tired.gif

He said in his interview w/ Kicks on Court he said "It's gonna have the max bag like the Lebron's. Same shoe but just with a max bag. They look a lot like the old air max."

So it's not too surprising. Shoe looks good. As did Lebron's. There's clearly a KD look to this shoe though.

So based on this shirt that Nike put up recently, I think it's safe to say that the Nats are the primary inspiration behind the DC colorway.

View media item 769329

want to order this...but i dont want to pay for shipping...

went to nike.com and did a live chat.. told the guy i think 8.00 is too high for shipping and he gave me a free ship code...ha.. plus 10% back on ebates...

Last edited:
want to order this...but i dont want to pay for shipping...

went to nike.com and did a live chat.. told the guy i think 8.00 is too high for shipping and he gave me a free ship code...ha.. plus 10% back on ebates...
Did you tell him that $30+ is too high for a t-shirt too? 
laugh.gif

I love Nike's t-shirts and I buy a fair number of them, but I usually use my FTL rewards or some other discount to buy them so I don't feel so ill after paying $35 for a t-shirt.

If those are EM they could be nice. I think I like them better than the regular version.

But why with the flywire 
tired.gif

Elites look fire, they look comfy for the court too, only thing I dont like about them is e exposed flywire never been a fan of that

Elites look good better than the lebron lows by far IMO . Okc soles I think was the name said $200 . Hopefully FTl and co have these off restriction like last year. Glad kd getting some premium material (em!). You should give the person who posted the pic credit or name his Instagram though . Really don't want watermarks all over his next pics.

The material and comfort were the main reasons I don't have a KD VI yet and took back my christmas's. I may just wait for elites now. (unless asg is un-passable)

Back
Top Bottom