• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
These are horrible in any lighting 
sick.gif

Can't wait for these to hit NIKE ID

I am meh about the weatherman's still. I want the all oranger pair...but if they hit nikeID i will make a pair before i cope a GR

Can't wait for these to hit NIKE ID

I am meh about the weatherman's still. I want the all oranger pair...but if they hit nikeID i will make a pair before i cope a GR

This is exactly me. Already came up with my design idea too hope nike allows us to color block better.

im still surprised to see no team cw's yet says alot about the sneaker culture lately
Pretty much. I remember when the all black pair was the one everyone waited for....... Now it's the sparkle and lipstick's with the glow in the dark that attract instant sellouts and double retail just for preorders :smh:

Pretty much. I remember when the all black pair was the one everyone waited for....... Now it's the sparkle and lipstick's with the glow in the dark that attract instant sellouts and double retail just for preorders
mean.gif
lol, i remember when people weren't messing with glow in the dark kicks, now they put that on every shoe and it sells out instantly

lol, i remember when people weren't messing with glow in the dark kicks, now they put that on every shoe and it sells out instantly
Haha... Yup. Glow in the dark was a Payless children's shoe gimmick and grown men now finger themselves to. Still waiting or the nikes with gack in them, ratch tach, or light up when you walk. Doesn't sound so far fetched anymore sad to say.....

Haha... Yup. Glow in the dark was a Payless children's shoe gimmick and grown men now finger themselves to. Still waiting or the nikes with gack in them, ratch tach, or light up when you walk. Doesn't sound so far fetched anymore sad to say.....

air mag?

I agree that it shouldn't have to be all gimmick to sell or be popular. Part of what sells, however is loud and flashy. If it's done tastefully and in moderation, it can be cool. For example, with the KD4, the NERF concept was cool because it hadn't been done. Now that 56 customs and spinoffs have been done, its kind of hacked up and overdone. Same may be said with the think pink thing, south beach, speckled jobs, etc...You get the picture.

Part of what keeps things cool and "fresh" in my opinion is creating new themes, new variations, or doing something unseen with already popular colorways or concepts. For example, the WHY NOT xx8s...not for everyone, but that shoe, with that slogan, in those colorways is unique to Westbrook and the Thunder. I can get behind that. I don't need to see it done for every JB player on every different team moving forward. Just my .02. everyone feel free to disagree.

As for the KD6, only one I have seen that even mildly interests me is the total orange/armory orange, whatever. I am a sucker for orange so maybe thats why. I don't see myself grabbing more than 2-3 colorways, and hopefully on discount.

interested to see the options for nikeid on these hopefully we get full control over all color blocking

Lmao....... Man said "gak".......lol. U got me rollin man!!

I wonder if nike will do a NSW version of the kd VI? I would like to see how that would turn out

I'm sure they will. The KD VI & Lebron XI have the least widespread casual appeal of signature sneakers in a while.

They did all the NSW Lifestyle & EXT versions of the Kobes and Lebron's this year, but there was a bit of an overlap with the basketball models. Now I think they'll launch a full-fledged separate line for casual wear.

It's an alright sig but I still feel like its missing something to but idk what it could be. The shoe just seems incomplete

I think they look a little like soccer shoes but they still have the kd 4 type stlye to them but the kd hornets are still nice

these looked good on KD's feet. I predict another KD4-like outburst this year. Plus, this is the first year
Nike is actually giving a FULL season to KD (Fall)

^ maybe KD is gonna switch it up and play soccer next season, he has a better chance at winning a championship in that sport
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom