Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just no way I can pull off those AP. I mean some may could but I can't see throwing a bouquet of pink on my feet. The only shoes with flowers that I have actually liked are the Pro Bowl trainers, those were legit.

I'd like to welcome all the people that all of a sudden love the 6.. welcome 
nthat.gif

my girl just called me saying that I won the raffle, I gave her number thinking they would call while I was at work. South Coast called her at 8pm pst. Crazy. Now onto the Kobe's.

Liked the 3s, Loved the 4s, Disappointed by the 5s and the 6s were redemption for the 5s....
hoping the 7s won't be a let down...

hope everyone guns for the Kobe boxing shoes 9
laugh.gif
 this will leave me a better chance at the Lebron GK and KDs

hope everyone guns for the Kobe boxing shoes 9
laugh.gif
 this will leave me a better chance at the Lebron GK and KDs
i think they're  pretty decent, but say they decided to make that the new zoom hyperrev.. that thing would sit imo 

seen these pics on abt_lrj23 ig... i wonder if my grandma would rock these if i bough them

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone trying to get their pair soon! I was shocked at how quickly the Lebrons sold out in Korea but these are 
pimp.gif
 in their own right.

Debatin' whether to cop ASG. That'd be my 3rd colorway, so I'm confused whether to cop Kobes or another pair of KDs. Knowin' my ***, I'll prob cop both once the links are posted 8).

View media item 801927

Good luck to everyone trying to get their pair soon! I was shocked at how quickly the Lebrons sold out in Korea but these are :pimp:  in their own right.
are the asia pairs xdr? wishing they would bring it to the US. (and yes i know i can ID a pair but i don't want plain grey.) have been balling in KD IV YOTD and loving the translucent XDR soles. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom