• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Dont see the admiration of the damn box lol

Not hatin' just flabbergasted that ppl really pay attention to shoe boxes like that..

Only time I give 2 fox about the box is if Im selling a pair..

Gotta say I do like the blk gold elite boxes..But thats where it stops..lol.

Last edited:
i been sooo caught up in kobe 8 theard i havent gotten a chance to really look around at whats coming out

now with that being said the build of the shoes look sgood my only problem is the ultra thin tongue it looks so weird to me

is it suppose to be leaning toward the lateral side of the shoe??

These colorways are so plain. They look like team KD's with the basic colorways.

When are these going on ID :\

Just posting this vid for the on feet... i'm still interested in these, but that tongue looks kind of funky to me.. on feet at 3:39

Last edited:
so the inner view doesn't look too different from the kd4 on foot, however, they lose me with the tongue. NO REASON. If this had a strap maybe it would have saved it. as it looks right now, just missing something. the tongue looks sloppy and off. Maybe I will feel different with it on MY foot, but I doubt it. The "meteorolgy" CW is lame IMO. Of all of them so far, only one I will contemplate is the orange/armory. New backpacks to match 2 of first 3 releases are on FNL btw.

I agree with almost all of you saying that tongue is weird ... It disturbs me a lot.But maybe we just need more time to get used to it. This is not something we see very often ...

Back
Top Bottom