• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't like the way he's wearing them.

For some reason the tongue didn't look like it was laying on leg in the first few on feet pics we saw in the blue/yellow c/w.

I think DJ Delz just makes them look more sloppy than they are.

That tongue is terrible. Not every pair of shoes are lifestyle sneakers, wearing these loose makes it look straight garbage.

Wow, this is the first time today I was able to see 35 on the logo on the tongue. It took me a month ... But I don't see the logo anymore, I only see 35 now.

with on feet pics, I started warming up and thought these are better than elite 5s (looking for semi-low shoes with decent cushioning. kobe 8s are killing my knee)

-> saw dj delz video and the tongue made me...:x
then realized it only looks off when you don't lace it up to the top lace hole...I'm back on board

What is he doing with the tongue? i really hope you can cover it with the other flap to make it look less stupid

edit:

like this
not feeling meteorologist detail is nice, but i say this is the best pair that are out with good quality pics and the tongue doesnt look funky here

It looks like you can take a chisel and cut the tongue in a second ... Why the hell they give us a tongue so thin ...

It looks like you can take a chisel and cut the tongue in a second ... Why the hell they give us a tongue so thin ...
Gives nike a reason to put some paid g on the tongue for the elite version ! :D I think if it didn't have the tongue it would look a bit nicer

Gives nike a reason to put some paid g on the tongue for the elite version !
happy.gif
I think if it didn't have the tongue it would look a bit nicer
You're right.Damn, at first, I wasn't a big fan, then I was feeling it more and more every day, maybe planned to cop some starter cw, but that video litteraly stopped me, I just can't :frown:

Here's a video with jeans, same guy as before.

These def gonna be my fall shoes. :smokin

Last edited:
All you gotta do with the tongue is lace em up and cover it with the side flap... Delz has no idea how to do that it seems so he looks stupid in them. With the laces right, these will be very hot 
pimp.gif

All you gotta do with the tongue is lace em up and cover it with the side flap... Delz has no idea how to do that it seems so he looks stupid in them. With the laces right, these will be very hot 
pimp.gif

Agreed and that particular c/w looks great with jeans

Dude is watching that "Heats vs Spurs" game.

Planning on picking up only the Meteorology pair of the first 3 shown so far. Was on the fence with the orange/armory pair but I think I'll just do the orange Elite V that is dropping this weekend instead.  Want to have at least 1 Elite V for the collection. Meteorology looks better than I thought it would on feet with jeans, although tongue looks stupid in his shorts video but that's his fault not the shoe's fault.

Last edited:
so with jeans/pants they look similar on the outer view to a hyperdunk 2012 with max air in the heel. Lame tongue is concealed and again from the inner view, they look not terribly unlike a kd4. That being said, I see no compelling reason to go bananas over these 6s. Not one colorway so far has blown me away. Will grab one just to check em and have em but for now thats it. The volt/orange just looks wrong. DMV CW 100 X better.

so with jeans/pants they look similar on the outer view to a hyperdunk 2012 with max air in the heel. Lame tongue is concealed and again from the inner view, they look not terribly unlike a kd4. That being said, I see no compelling reason to go bananas over these 6s. Not one colorway so far has blown me away. Will grab one just to check em and have em but for now thats it. The volt/orange just looks wrong. DMV CW 100 X better.

Bingo.

^ for me personally, there are such things as shoes for shorts, and shoes for jeans.

these SO FAR, look like a shorts shoe imo. i would have to work with em a lil bit for jean wear.

that delz dude managed to make em look wack with both executions.

Last edited:
Pic from kicksonfire that looks like an inverted KD V DMV:
Nike-KD-6-volt-red-630x482.jpg

edit: my bad, looks like ntsap posted it a few days ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom