Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
These Are The Best Pair In The Pack In My Eyes (Granted I'm Still Waiting For My Brons To Come In) :smokin

Sneaker Gods Were On My Side Again This Year And Saw To It That I Was Able To Complete The Pack :D

Last edited:
This year's entire pack was dope...they really hit it out of the park.  I just wish Nike would sell the Crusaders, hyperposites, hyperrevs, etc...

It'd be nice if they released some KD 6s made entirely of the material on the medial side of the ASGs. Or BHMs.

Can't wait for the Ligers, Durant was wearing em at the All Star Competition tonight, such an awesome shoe for the summer.

For the folks who ordered at Hanon has anyone gotten shipping confirmation? I've never ordered from there so I'm unaware of the regular procedure there

Thank you sir, just curious

Not stressing it at all I just wanna get familiar with what to expect ordering there

It's hard to tell in the first pic...but it's obvious in the second pic that it's full-length visible zoom. Air max has the larger support columns inside the air bubble, whereas zoom has a channeled fabric (kind of looks like little pins).

Last edited:
thanks for the clarification sir!.. man i just dont like the way visible zoom air looks, just reminds me of big air max bubble like lebron 7-10's..

Still bummed I missed out on these.

I like the Gator Kings as well, but overall the Illusions were the best All Star sig this year out of The Big 3.

25$ each ? lol admirals are more expensive even 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom