Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Sold my Meteorology's for retail today. Had to make some extra cash cuz I bought the ASG last second lol.
hi, anyone knows if the KD6 ASG ver fits bigger than the other general release colourways from the retails(with the same size)?

I was told the ASG ver seems to be slightly wider for some reason.

thx

hi, anyone knows if the KD6 ASG ver fits bigger than the other general release colourways from the retails(with the same size)?

I was told the ASG ver seems to be slightly wider for some reason.

thx
Hope that's not true lol. I'll find out this week.

Not true. They fit the same.

With the materials used it's a crap shoot anyway...I had four pairs of the same CW and only one of them fit. The others were all misshapen.

Last edited:
Anyone have a link for the Nola Gumbo Socks or did they sell out with the quickness?

You talking about the white with gumbo pattern (sold out, eBay only) or the NBA socks that everyone wore during the game (champs has them) ?

For Bare Feet socks > Nike every day of the week.

Last edited:

You talking about the white with gumbo pattern (sold out, eBay only) or the NBA socks that everyone wore during the game (champs has them) ?

For Bare Feet socks > Nike every day of the week.
Yeah it was the white ones... dang out of all the apparel i thought the Shorts, Backpack & Hoodies would sell out before the socks guess i was wrong.

Last edited:
a closer look at the detail
1609637_10203352013550528_2057911697_n.jpg

^most shoes i can't justify multiple pairs of the same model. these are my only kd vi, so i can't really answer that. sorry.

Is that thing in mesh part of the shoe 3M too??? I saw that Just4Kicks video and it did look like it.

it isn't reflector like i previously thought, it's GITD

View media item 807840
tbh i was unimpressed with the glow for the first few days, but then we've had pretty crappy weather..... until today.... today the got lots of sunlight, and fully charged.
View media item 807841as you can see, the room wasn't even that dark.

i'm impressed now

Last edited:
anyone here brave enough to customise, you can now get glow in the dark paints on ebay.

i've ordered a sample pack

Anyone know where I might be able to snag an All-Star jacket from last night? Specifically KD's, of course. Last year they had them online in very small numbers, but the NBA Store hasn't put them up yet (unless I missed them).  I saw a tweet that they were on sale at the NBA Store in NYC but am hoping that they are online somewhere, unless they do phone orders and still have them in stock in my size.

Headed to ATL this weekend...fingers crossed there's an 11 in the ASG's somewhere for me.

I let my boy get my BHM's for retail since he really wanted them, so it'd be nice to pick these up.

Can anyone hook me up with AP in case im unable to cop on release. Any help I would greatly appreciate it. Size 10

Back
Top Bottom