Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Nah they don't , I just got my girl a pair yesterday , she was bummed out after she found out they didn't

Yeah my girl is pretty bummed as well. Funny because the GS LeBron glows so hard. I did notice that the medial side swoosh glows so at least we get that.

Yeah my girl is pretty bummed as well. Funny because the GS LeBron glows so hard. I did notice that the medial side swoosh glows so at least we get that.

Yeah I got the lebron for myself , tried to convince to get those but picked the kds over them, both great looking shoes tho

i kinda want the aunt pearls to ball in

i assume they are gonna be very hard to get?

Not crazy about my KD ASG once I got them in hand. I think the huge glow Nike check killed 4 me. Loved the color strokes on the black tho

havent tried it yet, but do any of u think that the laces that came on the kobe would look better on the kds......the design on em matches the kd lining and the tips match the gitd parts.

Not crazy about my KD ASG once I got them in hand. I think the huge glow Nike check killed 4 me. Loved the color strokes on the black tho

I was a little disappointed too. Pattern is cool but I'm not crazy about them like I thought I'd be. If anyone needs an 8.5 pm me.

guys what should I do with Hanon? still havent shipped and they won't respond to my emails or tweets, should I file a dispute with paypal or should I wait? its been 6 days

guys what should I do with Hanon? still havent shipped and they won't respond to my emails or tweets, should I file a dispute with paypal or should I wait? its been 6 days

You should wait. Weekends really don't count especially since they ship FedEx. It's not like you are dealing with an eBay seller here. People need to realize that overseas shops don't operate with the same urgency as in the US. If your order looks good online then just give it a few more days instead of posting the same thing over and over in here.

You should wait. Weekends really don't count especially since they ship FedEx. It's not like you are dealing with an eBay seller here. People need to realize that overseas shops don't operate with the same urgency as in the US. If your order looks good online then just give it a few more days instead of posting the same thing over and over in here.
well this is my issue, I have emailed them 3 three times and they havent responded and my all my order says is processed, doesnt say shipped or anything like that

also I placed my order before my friend who lives in the same town as me and he got his shoes in yeterday

I understand being patient with euro sites, but 6 days no shipping info no repsonse to emails? thats absurd I have been patient and understanding with them

I mean six days and no response I dont know how much longer to wait

yeah I posted them same thing over and over in here I am sorry for that  but I am asking for advice on what step to take next

Last edited:
well this is my issue, I have emailed them 3 three times and they havent responded and my all my order says is processed, doesnt say shipped or anything like that

also I placed my order before my friend who lives in the same town as me and he got his shoes in yeterday

I understand being patient with euro sites, but 6 days no shipping info no repsonse to emails? thats absurd I have been patient and understanding with them

I mean six days and no response I dont know how much longer to wait

File with paypal... At least then maybe they will answer or provide a tracking #

I have not been a constant visitor of this thread since the PB&J release. I could've sworn the reaction to the AP's were horrendous. When did things change? I'm guessing some production numbers leaked or Kanye got caught wearing them at his Pap smear exam. Is it still the floral print shoe as seen in early samples?

Back
Top Bottom