Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

thank you, I am just asking for advice on what action I should take, a full week later I should probably file with paypal right?
I wouldnt file yet... i FINALLY got my tracking today from Hanon and I probably was like 3rd to check out from their site. Give it a little more time. They also didn't answer any of my emails or tweets. They must be swamped

@chiacrack  

I wouldnt file yet... i FINALLY got my tracking today from Hanon and I probably was like 3rd to check out from their site. Give it a little more time. They also didn't answer any of my emails or tweets. They must be swamped

@chiacrack
alright cool let me wait another day or so

I may sound like I am being unreasonable but almost 7 days no response and when someone in the same town who ordered after you gets the shoes in before you it can be a little frustrating

sorry to derail the thread fellas, wasn't my intention

as for the APs thats a pass for me, not feeling the floral pattern

I have not been a constant visitor of this thread since the PB&J release. I could've sworn the reaction to the AP's were horrendous. When did things change? I'm guessing some production numbers leaked or Kanye got caught wearing them at his Pap smear exam. Is it still the floral print shoe as seen in early samples?
still horrendous on my end

Anyone able to track down the orange KD 1 for me in an 11-12? I'd be eternally grateful. 
smile.gif

My personal ranking: 4, 2, 6, 5, 3

Now, just need to wait for sho3tym to come in here and post all 6 of his and make me sad again seeing that KD 1.

This.

The Galaxy KD IV is my favorite KD model and colorway, followed by the Gold Medal KD IV.

smokin.gif
absolutely one of the best shoes ever released IMO

I don't own a pair so maybe I am overreacting but everytime I see a pair in person I am like damn straight salt

Galaxy KD IVs are one of my favorite shoes in my whole collection. The glow on the soles in almost unblievable :lol:. The KD IVs were a great shoe all around. Great silouhette.

I was lucky enough to grab the Galaxy, Gold Medal, Soring Titles, USAs, BHMs... about 15 pair total.

The KD V and VI just leave something to be desired for me.

really they that uncomfortable?

I can see it. I feel like the Lebron XI are less comfortable than the Xs. The Kobe 8s are more comfortable than the 7s (don't have a pair oft he 9s). Nike is all over the place. You'd think these players would test the shoe more and be more aggressive with their input.

I'd be like Nike, ima use them during summer league and first half of preseason.

I have all the IV's I want other than the Nerf. But yeah you really can't go wrong with any of the colorways, easily the best lineup so far, for me.

havent tried it yet, but do any of u think that the laces that came on the kobe would look better on the kds......the design on em matches the kd lining and the tips match the gitd parts.

speaking of kobe laces..did your come in a bag? mine just came rolled up and i got em from NDC

Galaxy KD IVs are one of my favorite shoes in my whole collection. The glow on the soles in almost unblievable
laugh.gif
. The KD IVs were a great shoe all around. Great silouhette.
yeah the kd 4 cant be beat. its his best model yet, but i think the 6 is his 2nd best and the  2 is number 3

I have wide feet so I may have had an issue with the IV

last year was the first time I ventured outside of the Jordan and regular Nike brands, the Kobe 8 was my first addition to that line and I was instantly hooked bought nearly every colorway but ended up selling most and just kept the pairs I really needed, the 8 was so comfortable for me because I was new to lunarlon

the KD VI is a cool shoe, I just don't find them to be very comfortable or easy to pull off casually, I do like the shoe but just feel that Nike could do more tech for KD

crisis averted shipping info received they just shipped out today

one more question and I will leave this be, I am not familiar with their shipping company Parcel Force I know you have to sign which I hate because I work until 4:15, does the post office take the package and deliver it once it reaches the US? because if I miss them the first time and they leave a slip and I can arrange to pick it up in the morning

My bad on Hanon using FedEx, must've been thinking of SNS.

Yes, the same parcelforce tracking number will work in the USPS system once it gets to the US (customs).

crisis averted shipping info received they just shipped out today

one more question and I will leave this be, I am not familiar with their shipping company Parcel Force I know you have to sign which I hate because I work until 4:15, does the post office take the package and deliver it once it reaches the US? because if I miss them the first time and they leave a slip and I can arrange to pick it up in the morning

lol its about time :lol:

glad it worked out for you :nthat:

My bad on Hanon using FedEx, must've been thinking of SNS.

Yes, the same parcelforce tracking number will work in the USPS system once it gets to the US (customs).
all good bro, I got it mixed up fed ex and USPS

so thats good at least my post office will deliever it and they'll leave a notice and i'll just re-arrange to pick it up next day in the morning

Back
Top Bottom