Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm sure they'll look good on feet though... I just hope they used premium materials to justify the price jump and
lower cut.

That ice blue and the away colorway looks sort of nice

Hope they release. Not impressed with what I've seen so far.

I'm sure they'll look good on feet though... I just hope they used premium materials to justify the price jump and
lower cut.

but we get a box

Saw these in youth sizes at Richard's

These are not as plasticky as they are in pictures. The material feels really nice and durable and i'm really liking them in person.

Hopefully some of the other colorways wont make me look like I'm wearing highlighters on my feet. Neon yellow in a size 13 is a lot of shine.
glasses.gif
They need to make a navy/white colorway to go with the Thunder's alternate jerseys. Damn shame they didn't release that colorway in the Vs.

We just got the kd 6 he is wearing in the picture with Chris Paul and I tried them on, crazy! IMO they are dope in person.

We just got the kd 6 he is wearing in the picture with Chris Paul and I tried them on, crazy! IMO they are dope in person.

Who's we if you don't mind me asking and any idea for a release on that color way? Thanks. I think those are really unique.

If nike adds some padding to the toebox then these will be copped! I want to be able to play/walk in my shoes without having all the pain from my toes rubbing up on plastic

2 colorways plus a limited drop should release this july with a bunch of colorways including the meteorology dropping the following months.

Who's we if you don't mind me asking and any idea for a release on that color way? Thanks. I think those are really unique.

When I say we, I mean Nike. We just received these in shipment today and they are really unique, especially the tongue. They release in July.

Pics if you don't work for a major retailer or Instagram/YouTube account.

I can't show pictures at the moment but in the coming weeks you can go check them out at a nikestore closer to release. We got them in early that's why I can't show pictures.

Vid of the 6s he wore in pic with cp3 I think I might pass.

Edit-Don't know how to post instagram videos do this is the link

Last edited:
I haven't got a pair in hand yet but I can bet that the asymmetrical tongue/lacing system makes the fit feel great... not to mention it looks really low profile so it will have excellent court feel... I just don't understand how now they r a $130 and a low top smh... other then that if ur a 1, 2 or 3 I think u will love this shoe... again this is just me going off the look/construction of the shoe
I agree with you completely.  Based on the things you mentioned in addition to a few others, I suspect they will feel great, perform quite well.  Agree x2 on the point of how we have a another 130$ price point low top (Kobe slot more or less).  I'm a BIG KD fan, but man :/, give him a signature box, and all of a sudden we're going from 94.99, to 114.99, to 130?  Nike....

I don't think anybody wants fakes.
I honestly keep an eye on fakes.  I'll still buy genuine every time, but more often than not, they get cw's quicker.  Like I've seen some cw's on their sites that I'm gonna sit on these till they release.  They're dope.  Give it a couple months for them to catch up to full production.

Vid of the 6s he wore in pic with cp3 I think I might pass.

Edit-Don't know how to post instagram videos do this is the link

Couldn't load it up off that link but I went to his IG.

But idk bro...those look pretty effing great! Lol and that was not a c/w I was initially excited about after seeing the first few pics. Now it's looking like the blue/yellow, these and the meteorology pair for me.

Couldn't load it up off that link but I went to his IG.

But idk bro...those look pretty effing great! Lol and that was not a c/w I was initially excited about after seeing the first few pics. Now it's looking like the blue/yellow, these and the meteorology pair for me.

I hate lime and pink together need to see better pics and in person though but right now a pass.

Back
Top Bottom