Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
How are ppl getting these shoes already? . Wish I could cop shoes before release date . I want to try these kicks on lol.

So... The whole weather thing... Is this Nike's way of trying to get Durantula officially known as the Weatherman?

Do they have the same discomfort like the v did with pain on the top of the foot? Hated how they stitched the tongue on them.
No, no discomfort at all. They almost have like a molding feel. Like if you wear then enough the insole will adapt to your feet. The inside of the top is pretty forgiving instead of causing pain.

No, no discomfort at all. They almost have like a molding feel. Like if you wear then enough the insole will adapt to your feet. The inside of the top is pretty forgiving instead of causing pain.

Thanks! I have a fat foot and went up a half a size on the vs and the pain on the top of my foot was horrible but other than that the v was a comfortable shoe.

KD 6... 

definitely something we haven't seen, i really wanna know what's the inspiration behind the shoes... what made them look "unique"?...

definitely copping them on 7/3..

1/2 or full size up is definitely a must with all that flywire...

i really don't have a problem with the tongue as long as they're made from soft material, foam mesh?.. 
smile.gif

KD 1-3 $88, KD 4 $95, KD 5 $115, KD 6 $130 !!!.. 
eek.gif
 Nike could have stayed with $115.. 

Yellow pair has officially grown on me and will be copped. They look better on feet. Meteorology has soured on me think I'm going to pass.

Last edited:
That Total Orange CW got my attention. Never had a pair of KDs...not a strong market in Iowa for them to fly off the shelves so they don't stock at all.

I hope kd has better cws than these 3 because the yellow and orange pair are :x but I do like the details on the meteorology pair though but still no cop

Drop by your local finishline because my local finishline is already sellin the KD VI "Yellow" colorway for retail..guarantee they will pull it off shelves asap tho..

Back
Top Bottom