Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

So still, what about the people in line who want to buy it? They never gave out any details, and you couldn't call them, so do you think she can get a pair?

I didn't know KD was going to be there, where did you get that info? First I've heard of it, and been trying to get info on this release in OKC all week last week and this week.

You think OKC has more qtys than other cities?
okc had 120 of them. hes gonna be there to talk about the shoe. there were at least 50 people at noon and when my friend wh works at gamestop wen to work at 3 he said it was packed

So still, what about the people in line who want to buy it? They never gave out any details, and you couldn't call them, so do you think she can get a pair?

I didn't know KD was going to be there, where did you get that info? First I've heard of it, and been trying to get info on this release in OKC all week last week and this week.

You think OKC has more qtys than other cities?

It's going to be crazy. Don't know how they going to sell the shoes honestly.

okay

it said download speed is 53.21 mpbs and upload speed is at 94.44 mpbs... Is that boss status??

Last edited:

First time trying from work. I think the connection is good. Got Tweetdeck open as well. No bot / automation , all manual. Probably still lose out. :frown:
666... you def not getting a pair 
devil.gif

It's going to be crazy. Don't know how they going to sell the shoes honestly.

I'm keeping my wife in line, she said the girls in front of her have a friend up near the front who said they have 100 pairs, so 100-120, surely she can get a pair of any size and I can work a deal, if she can't get my 10s.

I'm keeping my wife in line, she said the girls in front of her have a friend up near the front who said they have 100 pairs, so 100-120, surely she can get a pair of any size and I can work a deal, if she can't get my 10s.
Yeah if she's already in line tell her to stay there. Good luck. I think girls do better in picking up shoes. Guys can't say no to them.

FTL countdown needs to be redone... i was at 45 mins at 2:30.... refreshing at 2:58

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom