Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Are FTL loyalty rewards stackable with the survey coupon? i.e. 20.00 reward with 10.00 survey coupon?> I know this has been asked but just want to confirm so I can get my receipts and paperwork together to pick up tonight. super stoked. May just have to wear 'em tonight.:smokin

Pretty sure they're not stackable.

Man **** hoh. I just call to see what time to come for unclaimed pairs and they said they all sold out. I said everybody came in already. She said yeah. Its 1:42 pm. Hard to believe. Just the salt speaking.
I thought you couldn't pick up the sneakers until 6pm-close?

I just went to the local HOH during lunch break...manager just told me don't come for unclaimed pairs, nothing will be left for sale tonight.

also, they got less ligers than APs...heard they got 18 APs, but only 12 ligers :smh:

I just went to the local HOH during lunch break...manager just told me don't come for unclaimed pairs, nothing will be left for sale tonight.

also, they got less ligers than APs...heard they got 18 APs, but only 12 ligers
mean.gif
man whats going on with these #s lmao

IMO all that you just listed is overkill unless youre running on an older machine and all of those things bog down the CPU. I thnk youll be aight with what you have going on
2011 macbook pro running stock never been able to a cop TLO and completely scoreless on FTL 

2011 macbook pro running stock never been able to a cop TLO and completely scoreless on FTL 
im going to be real with you. it isnt looking to good for any of us running lap tops or w/e at home/school. This seems to be a limited hyped release so the majority of people who get em will be those who purchased ATC services and those running bots on enterprise servers with an unrealistic connection to the hosting site lol. I usually try but just for the heck of it. so try your hand and see what happens. i see what happen to every kobe prelude happening with these.  just my 2 cents

Will be trying on my iphone 5S and my girl will be trying on FL at her job which she has like a 4ms ping when she did the speed test, man I hope I cop whether I cop or not I'm done for awhile on the kicks till this ish gets under control

Will be trying on my iphone 5S and my girl will be trying on FL at her job which she has like a 4ms ping when she did the speed test, man I hope I cop whether I cop or not I'm done for awhile on the kicks till this ish gets under control
4ms thats good. you live near CO?

i hope everyone that wants these gets thru im just gonna grab some popcorn and wait to see the responses around
602pm :D

they went from having an online release to a in store auction! smh cant even keep the stores honest out here

Did the KD VI run TTS or big for most of you ?
I'm a Size 10 in the recent released Air Jordan VI Infrareds ... what size should I try to get ?

Back
Top Bottom