Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Looking at the aps in my size on ebay I think these will settle in the $250-300 range wel, at least for a size 8. Nothing but 0 feedback bidders bidding on the little bit that's there :lol: ebay should be flooded with these by Wednesday I'll wait but ligers this Saturday ! My 2nd favorite behind pb & j which I need. Also just found out last night that my hard headed little sister went into hoh thinking she won without a call when I told her it was a raffle.now this morning she wants to order them :smh

i hate when people ask why guys would wear pearls. do people realize the shoe is for breast cancer and that breast cancer effects a bunch of people? it shows support, yeah theyre feminine, but because theyre in memory of a woman. thats why i copped 5s/6s, still looking for 4s
I'm willing to bet most people going for them are not getting them due to BCA.

Nice pics guys 
nthat.gif

Still wanna know why Nike included an extra set of laces that are the exact same color.

Where's best chance of an ASG restock? Missed the FNL one earlier today and the CG one also.

Last edited:
Nike is brilliant. Release a string of nice colourways (ASG, BHM), which builds momentum for the line, then release the APs when the hype train has never been stronger on this model, then release the "consolation prize" Liger's right after that.

I predict the Liger's will sell out quick, then take a steep fall in price when the hype dissolves - ugly shoe, those.

So I ordered the aunt pearls seperate from the shirt and hat. Not for me. For a good homie that got screwed by the GM Bred 1s. The hat and shirt shipped. The shoes still on in progress/prepairing to ship. 
nerd.gif

if they're sitting on shelves you mind grabbing me a 13?

i legit would boss, but I live about 3 hours from Houston. I just saw them there that weekend in full abundance. You honestly can probably just call around Houston HOHs or footlockers to see who has em and get your local store to do a send sale...they're probably sitting even more in NOLA

i legit would boss, but I live about 3 hours from Houston. I just saw them there that weekend in full abundance. You honestly can probably just call around Houston HOHs or footlockers to see who has em and get your local store to do a send sale...they're probably sitting even more in NOLA
thanks anyways. I probably will call around

Wait, how many times have the ASG restocked?
Three days in a row now. But they are pulling from their retail stores, and a lot (and i mean A LOT) of times stock doesn't match up, and orders get canceled. FNL is notorious for this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom