Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Negative bruh. I saw each shoe you listed WEEKS after release.  
pointless to argue. kids will think since it sold out instantly on NDC/online retailers, they must've sold out at all store locations....
mean.gif
My mistake then. I should have said "online." I don't have any Nike Stores, finishlines, footlockers, ANY physical stores near me that carry new releases in size 14-15. My bad

Not a kid though
smile.gif

Last edited:
Finally got shipping confirmation from NDC and hopefully my finishline order from their restock of J's this morning goes through and it will have been a really good week. I will never in my lifetime wear this shoe but cancer has taken many of my family members and I wanted it in my collection so I am happy it is on it's way.

A HOH in my area has around 40 pairs of the Ligers.. I'll probably be out there at 6.. Like I was for ASG.. No reason why these should be equal to or more limited then ASG...  Or I'll try to get my hands on those Kobe 9s since didn't get lucky with the ASG Kobe 9s...

You already went overseas? Mind if I ask where? PM if necessary. If I don't get an announcement soon I'm going to kicks-crew, which I HATE to do.
Yeah, i just got back from Tokyo, Japan today. They released at the Nike Store Japan feb 22. last pair size 11, I was there just in time. they should release out here for sure.

The others weren't difficult to get, but they didn't "sit." They sold relatively quickly. Gums were lower numbers, N7s and Meteorology sold out the day of. Seat Pleasants were the first real wide release so they went pretty quickly too.
in your area most of my places had  Meteorology up until N7 and N7 lasted till black friday where they were 30% off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom