Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
These aren't limited because all limited pairs cost 150 instead of standard 130
Most stores probably think these are going to sell well

The others weren't difficult to get, but they didn't "sit." They sold relatively quickly. Gums were lower numbers, N7s and Meteorology sold out the day of. Seat Pleasants were the first real wide release so they went pretty quickly too.

The others weren't difficult to get, but they didn't "sit." They sold relatively quickly. Gums were lower numbers, N7s and Meteorology sold out the day of. Seat Pleasants were the first real wide release so they went pretty quickly too.
Negative bruh. I saw each shoe you listed WEEKS after release.  

Quite interested to see what the market will be like after the APs dried up...

Apparently there are 10million pairs for sale on FB groups and EB so I am actually not suprised to see them only going for about 200+ or even cheaper

But after that tho...

Yea pretty much all of these KD 6's have sat for a long time.I think only the pre heats,bhm's and AP's have sold out.

Yea pretty much all of these KD 6's have sat for a long time.I think only the pre heats,bhm's and AP's have sold out.
pointless to argue. kids will think since it sold out instantly on NDC/online retailers, they must've sold out at all store locations....
:smh:

Last edited:
Yea they were literally in everystore here and they couldnt sell them lol.I do regret not get the Sp's tho.

Quite interested to see what the market will be like after the APs dried up...

Apparently there are 10million pairs for sale on FB groups and EB so I am actually not suprised to see them only going for about 200+ or even cheaper

But after that tho...

There's less than 100 for sale on eBay. And they are $300+ on the majority sold. So I'm not sure where you're getting your info, other than just stating an opinion.

Last edited:
My Nike order says "Preparing to ship".. My foot locker one just got cancelled.. Praying NDC comes through 
tired.gif

Am i the only one who wasn't feeling the ASG KDs or BHM? I saw them in store(surprisingly) on release day and didn't like either pair

Back
Top Bottom