Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hope the Florals are an easy cop. Dat Icy soke and the upper.... SWEET NIBBLETS.

I see you alp 
smokin.gif

:lol: I feel you on the hat, just the tshirt and kicks are dope and I don't really mess with snapbacks(adjustable actually), but I really liked this aps and just wanted to complete the outfit. im not that guy that has the matching apparel for every pair of kicks but felt compelled to do it for these after all the effort I put forth into copping and the fact that they are :smokin :smokin :smokin to me. just a plain white tee and shorts or jeans(or whatever really) could be just as dope

:lol: I feel you on the hat, just the tshirt and kicks are dope and I don't really mess with snapbacks(adjustable actually), but I really liked this aps and just wanted to complete the outfit. im not that guy that has the matching apparel for every pair of kicks but felt compelled to do it for these after all the effort I put forth into copping and the fact that they are :smokin :smokin :smokin to me. just a plain white tee and shorts or jeans(or whatever really) could be just as dope
To each their own. Glad that someone has a real appreciation for them got them. Congrats.

Reactions: alp
Alp, 360 view of the hat. Even though I struck out on AP I want to get hat.

Were you with mike(?) earlier today? Getting dropped off on 3rd ave? I was in a cab and thought I saw him.. Haven't seen'em in years so I might be buggin. I think I definitely seen you though
lmao yeah you might have seen me there, whos mike though?

that's crazy. ive gotten defects on my pairs similar to that before. if possible you got to inspect your shoes before purchasing and request they switch it with another pair or try and get a discount

Back
Top Bottom