• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
should've had my pair today, but the weather 
mean.gif
  it's not like i'm gonna wear now, but i want to see them in person

chiacrack chiacrack yeah that method is the best, but also has problems. For example, if you undercut or charge market value the other dude might not ship so he can take advantage of your deal. Also if you charge higher than market value your money can be stuck for weeks with PayPal. I was gonna trade a sz14 prelude vi for a 13, but the guy was in cali. I'm in NYC. We were considerinh thks method but I ultimately passed because of the things above. Didn't wanna overpay for a prelude that I already have or take the risk of sending mine out for cheap. There are other potential problems but these are the most likely and obvious. At least it's better then sending it to a random guy and both of Yall getting screwed or the random guy buying one of the kicks and sending you back your pair(I've heard of that happen with a popular middle man service)

@chiacrack yeah that method is the best, but also has problems. For example, if you undercut or charge market value the other dude might not ship so he can take advantage of your deal. Also if you charge higher than market value your money can be stuck for weeks with PayPal. I was gonna trade a sz14 prelude vi for a 13, but the guy was in cali. I'm in NYC. We were considerinh thks method but I ultimately passed because of the things above. Didn't wanna overpay for a prelude that I already have or take the risk of sending mine out for cheap. There are other potential problems but these are the most likely and obvious. At least it's better then sending it to a random guy and both of Yall getting screwed or the random guy buying one of the kicks and sending you back your pair(I've heard of that happen with a popular middle man service)
exactly you are right,  there could be issues like you listed above

yeah I have never used a middleman service and I am very sketchy of those type of deals

exactly you are right,  there could be issues like you listed above

yeah I have never used a middleman service and I am very sketchy of those type of deals

good trade imo, man...I'm the same size, and would take the AP over the gammas.

Where did you find this dude to the trade tho?

If anyone is interested NTNY has ligers. Just walked out with a 12.

Last edited:
You guys think production dates have anything to do with amount of pairs made? Like the longer the duration in between production dates the more pairs made? Or do they have nothing to do with each other?

got offered these for $280

debating on should I cop or pass and focus on getting the Florals for retail

sorry for this mini rant but shout out to the major flaker @Gio508, a NT member on here who asked me to help him pickup the aunt pearls so he can sell me his lebron X id, and since i don't know anything about KD's and don't care for the shoe, I helped him and copped the Aunt Pearls. Then he disappears off the face of the earth, ignoring my texts and calls and messages. That is the last time i help any NT member out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom