• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
sorry for this mini rant but shout out to the major flaker @Gio508
, a NT member on here who asked me to help him pickup the aunt pearls so he can sell me his lebron X id, and since i don't know anything about KD's and don't care for the shoe, I helped him and copped the Aunt Pearls. Then he disappears off the face of the earth, ignoring my texts and calls and messages. That is the last time i help any NT member out, these Aunt Pearls are getting sent back to Nike. 

So he asked you to buy for him and now that you have them he won't return your calls? What size are they?

, a NT member on here who asked me to help him pickup the aunt pearls so he can sell me his lebron X id, and since i don't know anything about KD's and don't care for the shoe, I helped him and copped the Aunt Pearls. Then he disappears off the face of the earth, ignoring my texts and calls and messages. That is the last time i help any NT member out, these Aunt Pearls are getting sent back to Nike. 
:lol: that's crazy. don't know why he would do that.

that's what I keep telling people, its nice to be helpful and all but don't do it when it could be detrimental to yourself.

Uh... So why are you mad?

he bought the aunt pearls thinking he was gonna get the lebrons but homeboy started ignoring him. blessing in disguise imo, aps are better then LeBron ids any day of the week to me

he bought the aunt pearls thinking he was gonna get the lebrons but homeboy started ignoring him. blessing in disguise imo, aps are better then LeBron ids any day of the week to me

I was being sarcastic. But yea that's how I see it. If he wants to take em to the resell market he'd be compensated plenty for his troubles. Only downside is no lebrons.

I was being sarcastic. But yea that's how I see it. If he wants to take em to the resell market he'd be compensated plenty for his troubles. Only downside is no lebrons.
yeah but from what Ive seen in his message style he's firmly against reselling, hence the sending back to nike part. Don't want to put words in his mouth but he doesn't resell(at least that's the notion I got from the kobe thread) correct me if im wrong vinotwofour vinotwofour

So he asked you to buy for him and now that you have them he won't return your calls? What size are they?
yup, thats pretty much the short version. We were in discussion for me to buy his lebron X id, and the deal was about to happen but he asked me for quick help on trying to get the aunt pearls for him and so i got it and after that he just stopped answering my texts for the lebron 10. And you can see that he read the messages and ignored it. I'm done helping members out, so these are going to be sent back to Nike. The time before this, I helped someone get a pair of Masterpiece Kobe IX's for retail and he paid and everything, then when I asked him for help again for the Kobe IX Maestros, he tried to charge me $50 extra over retail after I helped him out. 

yup, thats pretty much the short version. We were in discussion for me to buy his lebron X id, and the deal was about to happen but he asked me for quick help on trying to get the aunt pearls for him and so i got it and after that he just stopped answering my texts for the lebron 10. And you can see that he read the messages and ignored it. I'm done helping members out, so these are going to be sent back to Nike. The time before this, I helped someone get a pair of Masterpiece Kobe IX's for retail and he paid and everything, then when I asked him for help again for the Kobe IX Maestros, he tried to charge me $50 extra over retail after I helped him out. 
:rofl: you cant be helping randoms out like that, I keep stressing this to people. Homeboys, fine(and even on rare **** not really) but a random jerk who just joined to get the shoes nah. As far as you know dude who got the mps sold them for 450-500 himself.

and i have nothing against reselling. Because we're all resellers, its just that there are some d*ckhead resellers who will beat you over the head for $10. I play into the game of reselling because i've paid resell prices on a lot of kicks especially the kobe prelude pack. 

I should've just put @Gio508  on blast and not mention the aunt pearls lol my PM's are blowing up. I'm done trying to help random NT strangers so thats why these are getting sent back. Gonna use the funds towards the Perspectives this week. And to be honest, i really preferred those lebron 10 id's. The aunt pearls are probably the only KD vi's i dislike because i'll never wear it. 

Nike is such a hassle to do returns for too. You have to login to your account and print out a free return label, then actually put the shoes in the same box, tape the box, and then drop them off at ups/USPS. And then they refund you in full no questions asked. Such a pain.

/sarcasm :smh:

Last edited:
Nike is such a hassle to do returns for too. You have to login to your account and print out a free return label, then actually put the shoes in the same box, tape the box, and then drop them off at ups/USPS.

:smh:
if I were him I wouldn't return them, he already has em. either resell or give em to retail to another member :smokin

third times the charm? maybe this time someone will actually appreciate it? :lol:

best way to do returns is at the outlets. Sheds about 3-4 days for your money to come back and occasionally you can bless someone.

best way to do returns is at the outlets. Sheds about 3-4 days for your money to come back and occasionally you can bless someone.
if you pick the wrong outlet(which is most of them really) they kicks just go to some employee with their 40%. No brainer really. I know an outlet that does this every time in nj, the Paramus one :smh:

vinotwofour vinotwofour I get why you're mad. Guess right now isn't the right time to joke about it cuz you seem seriously pissed. Sorry it didn't work out for you. Dude who decided to charge you $50 over retail when you got him his pair at retail is a scumbag.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at the sarcasm. But seriously though, Nike online returns take 2 weeks for them to credit back to me and I'm not near a outlet store so returns is my only option. The AP's are a size 8 and I rather just return it and use the funds towards something else. 

Honestly the only reason why i'm pissed is why go through 2-3 days of constant text messaging with me to ask me for help and when I do for no charge, you flake on me.

Last edited:
and i have nothing against reselling. Because we're all resellers, its just that there are some d*ckhead resellers who will beat you over the head for $10. I play into the game of reselling because i've paid resell prices on a lot of kicks especially the kobe prelude pack. 

I should've just put @Gio508
 on blast and not mention the aunt pearls lol my PM's are blowing up. I'm done trying to help random NT strangers so thats why these are getting sent back. Gonna use the funds towards the Perspectives this week. And to be honest, i really preferred those lebron 10 id's. The aunt pearls are probably the only KD vi's i dislike because i'll never wear it. 
I feel you, but a lot of people would be willing to pay extra, and come to you. myself included :nerd:

laugh.gif
 at the sarcasm. But seriously though, Nike online returns take 2 weeks for them to credit back to me and I'm not near a outlet store so returns is my only option. The AP's are a size 8 and I rather just return it and use the funds towards something else. 

Honestly the only reason why i'm pissed is why go through 2-3 days of constant text messaging with me to ask me for help and when I do for no charge, you flake on me.
Word I feel you man. It's more out of principle for you and I really respect that a lot. There's still good people out here like yourself.
if you pick the wrong outlet(which is most of them really) they kicks just go to some employee with their 40%. No brainer really. I know an outlet that does this every time in nj, the Paramus one
mean.gif
exactly why I do it in some cases. I've gotten the lookout by a few employees after doing this a couple of times. (My outlet is the one that got the KD supremes, WTMVPs, Champ pack highs & fear pack all at the same time).

Word I feel you man. It's more out of principle for you and I really respect that a lot. There's still good people out here like yourself.

exactly why I do it in some cases. I've gotten the lookout by a few employees after doing this a couple of times. (My outlet is the one that got the KD supremes, WTMVPs, Champ pack highs & fear pack all at the same time).
I didn't think of it like this. you get to know the workers there by returning things, not a bad idea.

good trade imo, man...I'm the same size, and would take the AP over the gammas.

Where did you find this dude to the trade tho?
found him through a guy I sold some kicks too, some real networking went on through this ordeal but everything went smooth

so hold up you bought someone APs they flaked and your mad? you can flip those man I know flaking sucks but this is a good flake lol

found him through a guy I sold some kicks too, some real networking went on through this ordeal but everything went smooth

so hold up you bought someone APs they flaked and your mad? you can flip those man I know flaking sucks but this is a good flake lol
I know :lol:

look if anyone ever tries to look out out for me on here and I say I will buy the shoes I won't flake

just throwing that out there lol

Back
Top Bottom