Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Pulled the trigger on bouncewear, hoping i dont get hit with customs... 
eyes.gif
Me too..
ohwell.gif
 Went through a panic order phase this morning.. ended up with only 1 pair 9.5. If my younger brother doesn't like them when he sees them I would be willing to swap for some 13 floral. Wont be for a couple weeks, people are saying it takes awhile to get here.

Me too..
ohwell.gif
 Went through a panic order phase this morning.. ended up with only 1 pair 9.5. If my younger brother doesn't like them when he sees them I would be willing to swap for some 13 floral. Wont be for a couple weeks, people are saying it takes awhile to get here.
how do you know? i ordered a size 10

i know crooked tongues is fast man. they won't take "weeks" - no idea about END but both were under $200 so no big

Me too..
ohwell.gif
I ended up grabbing the last 8 apparently, because the option disappeared right after I ordered it. Gotta hate that panic phase man, I struck out on all the other sites earlier this morning so I didn't want to strike out again 

still a week before US release too 
laugh.gif

i wonder how hard these will be to obtain in the states

how do you know? i ordered a size 10
Im talking about bouncewear.com heard it has taken as long as 3 weeks to get delivered. They already processed and sent me a tracking# so we will see, keeping my fingers crossed.

I ended up grabbing the last 8 apparently, because the option disappeared right after I ordered it. Gotta hate that panic phase man, I struck out on all the other sites earlier this morning so I didn't want to strike out again 
Yah man..sweating it, going to be pissed if my lil bro got a pair and I struck out taking one for the team. Keeping fingers crossed about the U.S. drop.

still a week before US release too 
laugh.gif

i wonder how hard these will be to obtain in the states
Thirst is real LOL 

Those that ordered from ct. Can you login into your account does it say someone elses name. I login and it says

Tunde Lepe
[email protected]

even after i erase all my cookies/history etc.... :x

it wont allow me to change my info either i just wrote them a letter

I feel a bit better knowing it wasnt only me :lol:

no order or shipping conf, i got through and paid w paypal. but i think i was too late. Im expecting a refund.

Also those that ordered did you apply vatrefund. I forgot to so im gonna ask for it if my order actually goes through

Last edited:
I feel a bit better knowing it wasnt only me :lol:

no order or shipping conf, i got through and paid w paypal. but i think i was too late. Im expecting a refund.

Also those that ordered did you apply vatrefund. I forgot to so im gonna ask for it if my order actually goes through

oh I got order conf as they went live and then shipping conf around 11:30 am est. Hoping I'm straight

Btw if you guys paid with CC, your company's gonna slap you with a conversion fee as well. 

My order shipped from kickz. They'll be here on Monday, still doesn't justify that $70.oo shipping :rolleyes

Just got a 2nd pair on lock locally for retail. Only if I waited one more day, patience is truly a virtue :smh:

My order shipped from kickz. They'll be here on Monday, still doesn't justify that $70.oo shipping
eyes.gif

Just got a 2nd pair on lock locally for retail. Only if I waited one more day, patience is truly a virtue
mean.gif
Im guessing your local retail location is sold out? I know what you mean on shipping man..painful

I don't know what bounce wear charged for these, but for those who were asking....my one experience with them was last month when I ordered the LEbron ASG. took about 2 weeks to have them delivered. I live in Mass. I paid about $255 for them and DIDN'T get hit with custom charges.
And by the way, I received by lovely pair of ligers in the mail today. Def. an eye catcher.
View media item 845618

Last edited:
I don't know what bounce wear charged for these, but for those who were asking....my one experience with them was last month when I ordered the LEbron ASG. took about 2 to have them delivered. I live in Mass. I paid about $255 for them and DIDN'T get hit with custom charges.
And by the way, I received by lovely pair of ligers in the mail today. Def. an eye catcher.
took 2 what? weeks? 

Back
Top Bottom