Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Bought sp's first day they came out  
smokin.gif

the preheats were so ugly though. i loved the seat pleasants. bought meteorologist and sold em for like 20 under recently. can't work them into the rotation. getting a new FSR of florals though lol.

I could be wrong but i think NTNY tweeted that day about still having preheats then when ppl seen what they were going for they were gone , i wanted em to ball but i missed out

Only way i will sell/trade florals is if i can find someone that will give me preheats for florals

Yep KD IV didn't sell out immediately until ASG
V wasnt till ASG/AP
Kd 6 wasnt till AP that traction was gained.

Hopeful that Florals will be like gums.
Wrong about the IV. All the CWs with limited tags ( Nerfs, wearhermans, Xmas, yotd, BHM, longhorns ) sold out quick.

Wrong about the IV. All the CWs with limited tags ( Nerfs, wearhermans, Xmas, yotd, BHM, longhorns ) sold out quick.
Yeah other colorways sold out before the ASGs, but felt the hype for the line came after they dropped. Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to line before that. I had saw the Nerfs and thought they were dope but wouldn't release. Was shocked and mad when got on board and saw they actually released. I just knew with the ball and hoop package they wouldn't release. Man was I wrong :smh: .

Yeah agreed but I did notice that the team colors del sol etc the non themed ones sat until then AS Weekend

i know crooked tongues is fast man. they won't take "weeks" - no idea about END but both were under $200 so no big

End has the fastest shipping to the US of all of these places. Shoes usually get here to the Midwest on Tuesday from the Saturday morning releases and get to California by Wednesday. Beat NDC everytime. I'm gonna have to be here when Fed Ex shows up with em.

@IrieSupreme VATREFUND used to be the code on Soleheaven. CT doesn't use that code and they haven't ever removed VAT for me when I've requested it, unfortunately.

The Preheats were hype/limited shoes like the AP and Florals. Besides BHM and ASG, all of the other releases were easy to get (Meteorology were a bit more limited).

I wanted the AP and would like the Florals. But I'll be okay I liked the SP, Meteorolgy, NYC 66, Texas, N7, ASG, Bamboos, etc. Shoe wise they were third out of the Sigs but definitely had the most interesting graphic designs and color ways.

Nyc66 might be my fav cause the meaning behind em (was there when kd dropped 66) but I love asg , it took ppl a minute to realize how great the IV was probably the best ball sneaker ever and a good looking shoe

If you're from dc, those preheats were a must cop. I can't believe I let them go twice, once from HOH and the other when I copped from the outlet. Still salty to this day.

If you're from dc, those preheats were a must cop. I can't believe I let them go twice, once from HOH and the other when I copped from the outlet. Still salty to this day.
. Lol at least you were blessed enough to ACTUALLY SEE, HOLD, AND OWN a pair for retail lol. I came so close to paying 500 during Christmas time :x

lol I don't care about how long it takes to get here as long as it isn't absurd and it gets here. I never have a shot with the new bots and systems.

@IrieSupreme VATREFUND used to be the code on Soleheaven. CT doesn't use that code and they haven't ever removed VAT for me when I've requested it, unfortunately.
From Crooked Tongues Website - should be refundable unless it was not charged to begin with.
[h2]PRICING AND AVAILABILITY[/h2]
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT at the rate appropriate to the country of receipt within the EU. VAT is not included in our prices for customers outside of the EU. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.

Nyc66 might be my fav cause the meaning behind em (was there when kd dropped 66) but I love asg , it took ppl a minute to realize how great the IV was probably the best ball sneaker ever and a good looking shoe
Coming from someone who has 17 pairs of IVs (had more but either traded or sold) they were one of the best executed shoes for some time, especially considering they were retailing under the $100 price tag.

yeah i'll shoot them an email later. not sure why nike would make the release dates different. it's almost like the only result of that is it'll encourage resellers to build the hype.

Back
Top Bottom