Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

lol what was the point of having nearly the same exact colored laces on the APs though? extra set should've been a different color
Right this was weird to me too.  I dont understand their thought process here.  Some blue and pink patterned ones would been dope

Yeah that was a dumb move, should've had some blue laces or white laces.  Speaking of the laces I like them so much better than the other KD VI laces.  Different material or something.
yeah the material is different on the first pair which is cool. just would've been nice with some blue laces

lace swap!!!!!!! but I probably won't because doing that on this model is a pain

Looks like I'll be using an RSVP service for the florals, for the first time ever.

Be careful. Some people have been reported to not be able to pick up their shoes (GRs mind you) as well as being banned from picking up from their name at their specific niketown.

Be careful. Some people have been reported to not be able to pick up their shoes (GRs mind you) as well as being banned from picking up from their name at their specific niketown.
I've heard about that but I'm in texas and I also heard they start with a warning

i rsvp the pearls. when i couldnt  get the bhm by muself i used the rsvp steroids to hit homeruns....

So do you have another bright idea to get limited shoe releases o so bright one?? And don't say raffle because we kno about that inside job
When did I claim to be bright? I just hope they catch and ban you. Nothing genius about it quite a simple concept actually. I hope people get through manually and people like you get refused/banned 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom