Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I need ligers and pbj for retail... I haven't seen anyone wearing these in the streets of NY but they're all gone? we're all waiting for summer I guess

Only KDs I ever see on feet is the NYCs, Texas and Aways; and that's rare too

Seen the pbj at hoh Harlem over the weekend

why does nike even reply to these type of tweets ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It sucks that the market for the Aunt Pearls are still so high. It's probably the nicest looking Aunt Pearl to date. Too bad Nike made them so limited and difficult to get. We ended up donating a portion of our sales to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.

It sucks that the market for the Aunt Pearls are still so high. It's probably the nicest looking Aunt Pearl to date. Too bad Nike made them so limited and difficult to get. We ended up donating a portion of our sales to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.
Prices are dropping. I Sold my size 11 for 280 today.

Anyone get their florals in from CT?

CT takes ages to ship. They aren't quick like End and UI. Even with End not dropping off the packages at the shipper until 9 am CST on Monday I still got all of my orders Wednesday at 10:30 am. I've ordered from CT multiple times and I don't expect those pairs for about 6 more days.

I know these will be releasing on nike.com

Does anyone have success on Footlocker/Footaction?  Everytime I get the shoe in my bot, I can't check out.  The WEBSITE always times out.  Not my connection.   If you use one of these sites, footaction - footlocker - champssports or eastbay.  How exactly do people get around this?  I don't want 10 charges on my credit card by submitting too many times.  

CT takes ages to ship. They aren't quick like End and UI. Even with End not dropping off the packages at the shipper until 9 am CST on Monday I still got all of my orders Wednesday at 10:30 am. I've ordered from CT multiple times and I don't expect those pairs for about 6 more days.
How have you liked End?  Do you have success on it?  I was able to get a couple pair of shoes but nothing too exclusive.

They are down for maintenance.

All of the sites are down.

ccs/champssports/eastbay/footaction/footlocker all use the same system.   Server maintenance effects all of them.

Back
Top Bottom