Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
How have you liked End?  Do you have success on it?  I was able to get a couple pair of shoes but nothing too exclusive.

I've been buying from there for a few years and am usually pretty shocked if I miss a release I go after on there. They just started random release times with these florals so we will see how things go with that in the future. They've always taken care of me if there's ever been a problem, and they also just started shipping single orders double boxed. Had previously used only the grey bag forever, but I never had any messed up boxes at all from them even with the bag. Shipping always gets here faster than an NDC order I put in the same day too. The price of the shoes with shipping is almost always less than US instore with tax too. There have been a few exceptions tho.

@GrizzlyAnimal :pimp:

Last edited:
I've been buying from there for a few years and am usually pretty shocked if I miss a release I go after on there. They just started random release times with these florals so we will see how things go with that in the future. They've always taken care of me if there's ever been a problem, and they also just started shipping single orders double boxed. Had previously used only the grey bag forever, but I never had any messed up boxes at all from them even with the bag. Shipping always gets here faster than an NDC order I put in the same day too. The price of the shoes with shipping is almost always less than US instore with tax too. There have been a few exceptions tho.

@GrizzlyAnimal
pimp.gif
I'm assuming the Florals was an exception?  They are looking like 160ish after conversion.  Still better than resell, but still more than NDC.

Is basket4ballers a good legit site to order from?

How much is the hit in shipping costs?

I looked and I'm assuming 20 euro, but may have read something wrong..

Everyone that seems to have copped an early pair of the florals where did you buy them from? I attempted to skim the last few pages but cliff notes would definitely be helpful at this point.

Nice pics TWNTY28, I might try for the florals but nothing too serious. The sole and airbag just makes it look sooo clean

Might be a dumb one here but has anyone balled in any of the EXT pairs?  Just wondering if it would be uncomfortable at all or wouldn't work for some reason.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom