• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
What's going rate for BHM?
nerd.gif

Size 12?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Took this pic at hoh today. Gs only nsw model. I like them they were $70 . They looked really narrow that's a 5 on display.
View media item 860729
I need the pb &j badly I saw them in person today twice. They are my favorite colorway I thought they would go on discount but nope. Kings prides hit outlets today and they released a week before pb & js so maybe they are next hopefully a nice nter can help me with a pair :smile:

Last edited:
Took this pic at hoh today. Gs only nsw model. I like them they were $70 . They looked really narrow that's a 5 on display.

I need the pb &j badly I saw them in person today twice. They are my favorite colorway I thought they would go on discount but nope. Kings prides hit outlets today and they released a week before pb & js so maybe they are next hopefully a nice nter can help me with a pair
smile.gif
dang they still got the asg lebrons?

dang they still got the asg lebrons?
Gs they had men's last time I went a couple of weeks ago but they are gone now. Kds and retro js always sell out. Nobody is checking for lebrons like that this year . I think it has to do with price.

Last edited:
View media item 860729
I need the pb &j badly I saw them in person today twice. They are my favorite colorway I thought they would go on discount but nope. Kings prides hit outlets today and they released a week before pb & js so maybe they are next hopefully a nice nter can help me with a pair :smile:

Kind of look like a low-top blazer with that KD tongue.

Today was a GREAT day! Secured my AP's (sz12) and randomly came up on some PT's at an outlet but they're 11.5... Still, right place, right time, for that under retail come up. Anyone need a size swap 11.5 for a 12?? 

NDC is so fast, my 2nd pair of Florals shipped today.

~Estimated delivery : Mon 3/17/2014 by 8:00 pm

If the 11.5 is a complete box just walk into any footlocker / Footaction / champs and exchange them.
You think they'll go for that even if there isn't that dumb *** FTL sticker they always slap on their boxes? That crossed my mind too, but I'm wondering if they'll make a big deal out of it... 
eyes.gif

Would've been nice if they put the pattern from the N7s on there. Dope as **** regardless though. Bodies will be caught......

You think they'll go for that even if there isn't that dumb *** FTL sticker they always slap on their boxes? That crossed my mind too, but I'm wondering if they'll make a big deal out of it... 
eyes.gif
Some of the stuff I've ordered from FTL/EAS/FA/CHAMPS don't have the stickers on them or even if I order from FTL I get shoes with an EAS (eastbay) sticker. So they shouldn't make a big deal out of it

(Disclaimer: I know they are sister companies)

Back
Top Bottom