Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Some of the stuff I've ordered from FTL/EAS/FA/CHAMPS don't have the stickers on them or even if I order from FTL I get shoes with an EAS (eastbay) sticker. So they shouldn't make a big deal out of it

(Disclaimer: I know they are sister companies)
Good call, I may have to look around my area and see if I can get my sz 12's. I know for sure that my local Sheikh has them, but can't remember seeing these sitting on shelves in the above mentioned stores. It's like the PT's vanished on me when I was finally ready to cop, walked into my local HOH and they only had PB&J's. I was like... "Umm... where's the !%#$ing PT's that have been sitting here for month's?" 

Man I return stuff to footlockers that I cop from Other places for cheap all the time, stickers or not :lol: :smh:

Don't they all for receipt? Or do u buy like kd ftom ftl for 100 then buy from outlet for 40 and return outlet pair to ftl?

Last edited:
For the folks that ball in the KDs, does the white meat paint scuffs bother u to the point where u return them/exchange them?

After 1 wear this is my current dilemma..

I used a red marker to make it look better(DCs), but I feel its still unacceptable..

Last edited:
For the folks that ball in the KDs, does the white meat paint scuffs bother u to the point where u return them/exchange them?

After 1 wear this is my current dilemma..

I used a red marker to make it look better(DCs), but I feel its still unacceptable..
I've balled in the following KD VI's - Liger's, Xmas, Texas, ASG. I have yet to experience paint scuffs. But then again, I don't own the DC's. 

someone convince me to cop illusions since I struck out on the sb 1s this morning

Don't.Save those extra 130 ,and cop sth you wanted from past releases and were always hesitant because of the high price.Thats what I always do , instead of copping whatever comes out.

I've balled in the following KD VI's - Liger's, Xmas, Texas, ASG. I have yet to experience paint scuffs. But then again, I don't own the DC's. 

I should have went with the awayIIs

I'm surprised the Xmas and Ligers hasn't paint scuffed on u

The other 2 u named are dark based CWs and different material tho

Bi0ApTGCUAEdgom.jpg
YES THESE ARE THE WHAT THE KD 6. I HEARD THE DROP IN APRIL....THE HYPE WILL BE REAL

dam I don't see my order anymore listed under my NDC account and I tried tracking the order # and it doesn't exist XD have a bad feeeeling. last time I checked it said preparing to ship

dam I don't see my order anymore listed under my NDC account and I tried tracking the order # and it doesn't exist XD have a bad feeeeling. last time I checked it said preparing to ship
Nike is going through maintenance right now, you should be fine.

Nike is going through maintenance right now, you should be fine.

Happened to me the other day and it wasn't during maintenance. Still not there but I contacted them and they shipped(pair of IDs BTW) but yeah I wouldn't worry if you got shipping confirmation.

Got this message this morning trying to cop the Florals on nike.com,  "AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED We're sorry, but you've lost your place in line due to a connection error. If the product is still available, you can try adding it to your cart again." For future references, is there a way around this?
Did you use "assistance" on ndc with ordering before?

Has anyone seen the florals in a size 11 under $300? Its gonna be a nice test of patience with eBay.
Keep looking someone will try and make a quick sell and lower their price or offer Paypal to them, either way it shouldn't be too long of a wait

Back
Top Bottom