Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
They're gonna definitely go up in price eventually. Look what happened to the WTK smh, wish I held on to my first pair longer.

Sold my extra pair from NDC for $210 *shrugs* just wanted to lessen the blow a little bit on my pair
Yeah I guess there a couple ways to look at it. You made someones day selling at a reasonable price to where they can enjoy there food and still eat, plus lessoned the blow on your shoes.

They're gonna definitely go up in price eventually. Look what happened to the WTK smh, wish I held on to my first pair longer.

Sold my extra pair from NDC for $210 *shrugs* just wanted to lessen the blow a little bit on my pair

FAM. I SOLD AN 8 FOR $450 on release date cuz I was panicking trying to find my size smh. Iol I would've given you my 8 plus $150 for that extra WTK lol. In bigger sizes these will prolly end up going up in price. Thinkin about holding on to my extra and then hopefully moving it for enough to cancel out paying resale on sb 1s.

eek.gif
 at this point double that amount of $210 and it would still be considered a steal
grin.gif

Yeah I guess there a couple ways to look at it. You made someones day selling at a reasonable price to where they can enjoy there food and still eat, plus lessoned the blow on your shoes.
most likely that person just resold them for higher. no need to make a persons day by being a dumb *** :lol: (not saying dude is dumb, just selling at that price might've been a fluke or something)

most likely that person just resold them for higher. no need to make a persons day by being a dumb ***
laugh.gif
(not saying dude is dumb, just selling at that price might've been a fluke or something)
LOL thats just the soft side of me man, but I see what your saying ha! 

:wow:  at this point double that amount of $210 and it would still be considered a steal>D

:lol: money ain't an issue for me, I rarely buy kicks outside my means. If I have to sacrifice another part of my budget for kicks, I'm not gonna cop.

I dropped $500 on the restock and wanted these florals even before it happened. Getting them for under retail was awesome

most likely that person just resold them for higher. no need to make a persons day by being a dumb *** :lol: (not saying dude is dumb, just selling at that price might've been a fluke or something)

Bruh, don't you have to start camping out for next Saturday??

The difference between current market value and 210 is minuscule. If it really meant a lot, I could easily refund him.

All this talk while you got absurd prices for every shoe you got listed. $2000 for prelude 1s? $700 for MPs? :rofl:

Bruh, don't you have to start camping out for next Saturday??

The difference between current market value and 210 is minuscule. If it really meant a lot, I could easily refund him.

All this talk while you got absurd prices for every shoe you got listed. $2000 for prelude 1s? $700 for MPs? :rofl:
210 compared to 500 that the wtks are going for is miniscule? Maybe to you but not to me. 300 is 300, you feel me? And my prices are more than fair with shoes I want to sell. Prelude 1s and mps ill sell if someone wants it that bad. Up until an hour ago I had the only 13 on ebay but someone "bought it" and said they'll give me 700 meetup(0 feedbacks though, ill believe it when I see it).
And whats with the shots at me about camping? I put effort and energy into the things I do, whats the problem with that?

No its not sir.109 euros plus shipping is almost 130 euros.Thats 200 us dollars almost what they re-sell for.At least thats whjat I think , maybe Im wrong.

SIL is 107 Euro and the shipping isn't too bad. Just a little above retail. It'll take awhile to get to you though.

210 compared to 500 that the wtks are going for is miniscule? Maybe to you but not to me. 300 is 300, you feel me? And my prices are more than fair with shoes I want to sell. Prelude 1s and mps ill sell if someone wants it that bad. Up until an hour ago I had the only 13 on ebay but someone "bought it" and said they'll give me 700 meetup(0 feedbacks though, ill believe it when I see it).
And whats with the shots at me about camping? I put effort and energy into the things I do, whats the problem with that?

I sold my florals for 210....... Not WTK.

Just read back and yeah I agree, I should have been clearer.

But yeah, I sold my extra pair of florals for 210 :lol:

Damn yo! Lotta confrontation in this thread! my boy af1 tossing out the oops and other people concerned with it lol.

But alp's good money yo, dude's been taking a lotta sh*t these past couple of weeks smh. Plain & simple everyone should cook how they see fit and do them.

EDIT: I see that all was resolved, good stuff. people in this thread are chills.

Last edited:
The Neutrals don't look that bad at all. I would def get them on the cheap down the line.

Seat Pleasants GS and Toddler sizes were at the Nike Factory stores today. No Mens. Man I didn't know St Patty's Day weekend was such a big weekend for shopping. Mad deals at the Nike Store. A bunch of real recent nike apparel and footwear. I went mad!

Damn, yes selling my WTK for 210 would have been dumb. Now I understand the statements about me being a dumb *** :lol: my apologies alp, carry on

Not gonna share how I feel about alp but let's just say he's got a ton of kicks I would kill to have and he put in the work for them. And let's leave it at that

Not gonna share how I feel about alp but let's just say he's got a ton of kicks I would kill to have and he put in the work for them. And let's leave it at that
Agreed. You just don't get those kicks by being lazy. He's def putting in some work to cop them kicks.

Back
Top Bottom