Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Why is everyone hating on @alp  ? The man obviously hustles to get his... people need to relax and realize not everything in this game is to hook someone up. The man can sell his stuff however he wants and obviously isn't in a rush to move it. Let him be.

Also, he's the only one who actually posts pics of himself rocking some stuff. A lot of us here hide behind keyboards and try to be cyber-beasts and would never do stuff like that. Keep doing your thing my man...

So many feelings being caught. Cant we all just get along? :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna take flack for this, but on the real I *** with alp. He puts in mad work and he's a cool dude to chop it up on here with.

But for real bruh, I think homie could get served without getting his carded. Dude looks mad old lol.

Reactions: alp
You right...
I see what you did there. 
roll.gif

KD prolly smoked that Salvia because it's legal and hes a good guy :rofl:

lmaaaaoooo prolly illegal in his parts in okc. If he comes back to MD, he'd be straight tho. He's probably on that premium peyote out there with the Native American brothers in okc. On the real tho, he's kind of a d*ck in real life.

I'll buy it just for the jelly swoosh. Still thinking about doubling up on the PB&Js but for now gotta keep the kicks acquisitions to a slower pace.

lmaaaaoooo prolly illegal in his parts in okc. If he comes back to MD, he'd be straight tho. He's probably on that premium peyote out there with the Native American brothers in okc. On the real tho, he's kind of a d*ck in real life.
word? i can see that happening. i can see this good guy of the nba being an act

word? i can see that happening. i can see this good guy of the nba being an act

yupp met him last summer at Georgetown for the preheat release. But he's human and I can respect that he doesn't have time to be that "normal" everday guy that he's portrayed to be. Still cool that he shows the hometown love.

Although I did hear about him allegedly cursing out some woman at that release lol.

None the less, still my favorite player.

Back
Top Bottom