• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Wow that was fast. They're using these pictures on ebay already.SMH
mean.gif

Last edited:
easters not bad.. ASGs have that mint color though, and I have KD IV Easters so I don't need em too bad

Man...count me in on those now regretting, that green looks a whole lot better in person thanthe official pics. 
mean.gif

still a pass for me.. the medial side sometimes get's me to like certain pairs, but not this time
The illusion has the best medial side and all sides for that matter. But that medial side goes hard with all black with that wet look.

Whats the regular retial price for the elites. Hopefully these hit outlets late this year like how last years did. I highly doubt it tho.
200.00... I still think they will and when they do im copping. Elite 6 >>>> elite 5 (Excluding the EBYL pair)

I like the AP medial side the best of all KD VI's.

Retail price on the Elites is $200 this year. I'm sure they'll hit outlets, neither of the two colorways shown have been hyped at all. I'm holding off until much later to pick up any of the Elites. I paid retail last year like a dumb***.

IMO the only pair worth retail was the WHITE/GOLD pair but i did hear they YELLOWED EXTREMELY FAST

I like the AP medial side the best of all KD VI's.

Retail price on the Elites is $200 this year. I'm sure they'll hit outlets, neither of the two colorways shown have been hyped at all. I'm holding off until much later to pick up any of the Elites. I paid retail last year like a dumb***.
Ouch. Just don't go to any Nike Factory stores and it won't hurt so bad.

Anyone seen/seeing GS sizes of regular volt camos or bunny camos 4y-7y online or in-store yet. I know volt camos seem to be pretty scarce online, but are bunny camos showing up in places early as did men's sizes?

Thanks in ad*****.

I haven't seen any places with them in gs sizes. I may be able to help you out with the volt camos tho

Back
Top Bottom