Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Might be in on the white/crimson/gold pair if the elites are great on court... will have to wait and see

Hopefully they don't get canceled like last time.
Yeah the green/silver elites were my favorite last year

The white/gold/mango ones are already on the AU release calendar as a part of the annual White/black/gold elite pack.

I wonder if lebrons and kobes will have a random color in theirs too.

I like it.

Last edited:
Damn... I was hoping for a predominantly black and gold pair since they did the white pair last year... *patiently waits for them to hit outlets* 
grin.gif

Damn... I was hoping for a predominantly black and gold pair since they did the white pair last year... *patiently waits for them to hit outlets* 
grin.gif
I think these might. That black fuse lining totally throws the shoes off IMO. The contrast is too harsh.

Been patiently waiting for a good cw to pop up for the elites. Those might be it.... In comparison to the team and superhero it blows them away. Even then, would've looked much cleaner if it was solid white (maybe EM instead of just mesh) instead of looking like a wet t-shirt. Just my opinion. Regardless, they look like they'll be light and comfortable on court.

Been patiently waiting for a good cw to pop up for the elites. Those might be it.... In comparison to the team and superhero it blows them away. Even then, would've looked much cleaner if it was solid white (maybe EM instead of just mesh) instead of looking like a wet t-shirt. Just my opinion. Regardless, they look like they'll be light and comfortable on court.
Yeah that mesh won't hold up to well. That would have been dope if they used EM on these KD VI Elites. Then it be worth that 2 Bills and also have a shape to the shoe instead of slumping all down in pictures. Even the Hyper Revs have a shape to them when you don't have your foot in there. Looks like these elites don't have no heel cup in the back for it to be slumped down like that.

Last edited:
I dunno, I'll wait til I have them in hand/ see someone ball in them to pass any judgment like that. 

I'm not gonna lie, after seeing the new elites I'm tempted to return my perspectives and go for those. If only nike would do a video or something showing how they perform. Granted KD said they were the comfiest shoes he's worn (what else is he gonna say? At least he isn't switching to some other shoe after a quarter). But yeah that price...

I think these might. That black fuse lining totally throws the shoes off IMO. The contrast is too harsh.
That's what I'm saying. The shoe basically has to be perfect IMO to warrant copping at that retail price point... Still want em, but patience is a virtue on these bad boys. The only way they DO NOT make it to outlets, is if KD wins a ring this year. Then, only then, they might sell out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom