Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Which one. Post info. Geesh! Happy and all but second dude who posted info on these and just skipped away.

Sorry haha. I got mines at the Nike Clearance store in San Leandro, CA. They are having a 30% off all footwear sale until Sunday. 40% off all outerwear.

Sorry haha. I got mines at the Nike Clearance store in San Leandro, CA. They are having a 30% off all footwear sale until Sunday. 40% off all outerwear.

The Mecca. All good. Hot damn did the sale start at all nike stores already.

nerd.gif
wink.gif

from NDC

"Nike Basketball has designed six “What The” models over the years, with four of them hitting stores."

W 6???? there are 7, No?

1.) WTK 7

2.) WTK 8

3.) WTMVP 10

4.) WTL 11

5.)WTKD 4

6.) WTKD 5

7.) WTKD 6

one in bold have dropped

Last edited:
from NDC

"Nike Basketball has designed six “What The” models over the years, with four of them hitting stores."

W 6???? there are 7, No?

1.) WTK 7
2.) WTK 8
3.) WTMVP 10
4.) WTL 11
5.)WTKD 4
6.) WTKD 5
7.) WTKD 6

one in bold have dropped
What about the wtl 9/ mvp sample? Don't you remember that?

from NDC

W 6???? there are 7, No?

1.) WTK 7

2.) WTK 8

3.) WTMVP 10

4.) WTL 11

5.)WTKD 4

6.) WTKD 5

7.) WTKD 6

one in bold have dropped
Weren't the WTKD 4s (or was it 5s?) just samples? Maybe they weren't counting those.

To those who have the elites:  is the fit/space in the shoe about the same as the regular VI for you?

Thanks in advance

So can someone give me a rundown of places the normal folk will be able to purchase the wtkds? Will Footlocker, *****, Champs, Nike.com, Finishline all get them? Or is this more of a nike online hope you get lucky order and if you don't pay an arm and leg for a pair.

I'm trying to figure out how to score a 9.5 and a gs 5 whilst keeping my appendages.

So can someone give me a rundown of places the normal folk will be able to purchase the wtkds? Will Footlocker, *****, Champs, Nike.com, Finishline all get them? Or is this more of a nike online hope you get lucky order and if you don't pay an arm and leg for a pair.

I'm trying to figure out how to score a 9.5 and a gs 5 whilst keeping my appendages.

I imagine only NDC,Niketowns, and select FTL/HOH will be getting them.

Nobody really knows yet. The WTKD5 released at a handful of Niketowns and HoHs, but it was not released online.

The What the Kobe 8 released in wider numbers at Niketowns, HoHs, Foot Action, Champs and was also available online.

So hopefully the WTKD6 is similar to the recent WTK8 release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom