Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Can anyone help me with a pair of dc's or N7's in a gs 6.5 or a 7. Before anyone comes with the sma feet jokes. Im a girl so don't start.

Y'all think I could bribe the manager/one of the assistant managers and have them lock my pair (WTKD)?????

Last edited:
Just to give a little performance review about the elites:

Cushioning is money. That full length zoom is responsive, but not super bouncy like lunarlon. If I wasn't as heavy as I am lunarlon may be better, but right now I just sink too much into the foam. 

Traction is a step up from the base model, but not at Kobe 9 level. If they had done the heat map on these it'd be game over.

Lockdown is iffy at first. Tying tight is necessary, especially pulling the laces tight over the midfoot and at the final loop. 

Fit is TTS, maybe a half size up for big footers because the toebox is narrow (akin to the lebron 11, none of the deadspace of the kobe 9). Midfoot is tight at first but as you move in them it works out quite nicely.

Super responsive. Light, but not as light as you'd think they'd be, and just absolutely great feeling shoe. Superior casual wear to the kobe 9, slightly above the lebron 11 (though lunarlon is easier on me in casual wear, plus the max air drop in helps). 

Welp, just put in a (reasonably price) preorder. Probably will fail but I'll be trying on release date for sure anyway.

cc chargeback is super easy
even that has a limit and if you're doing chargebacks for something you know is most likely gonna happen the bank won't respect the chargeback when you really have a situation that you need to use it. It's like the boy who cried wolf in a way.

even that has a limit and if you're doing chargebacks for something you know is most likely gonna happen the bank won't respect the chargeback when you really have a situation that you need to use it. It's like the boy who cried wolf in a way.
I've only done it a half dozen or so times over the past 5 years I've had this card, and I've had zero issues. Plus I don't know that it's gonna happen, all I gotta say is I paid for a service, they failed to provide it, and they didn't provide a refund. They go back 6 months I believe.

Plus they do offer a refund. So no worries.

Last edited:
Damn seems like a lot to me, but do what you gotta do. Maybe you'll luck up and land wtkds for $300

Back
Top Bottom