Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
 No reason to make that face its the truth maybe that and the floral you prob like them all yellow joints lmao!!
I'm talking about your not-so-subtle attempt at trying to sell your shoes outside of the Buy Sell forum. U aint slick LOL

To celebrate KD’s achievement, Nike unveils this special edition t-shirt, but for those of you who are hungry for more KD 6 sneakers, not to worry – there’s a NIKEiD KD 6 “MVP” Option coming. Check out the shirt below and head to Nike.com  to purchase your own.

http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/06/nike-celebrates-kevin-durants-first-nba-mvp-award/
I think they actually leaked the MVP ID option yesterday, it was up on the site for about 10 minutes but when you picked the link it would send you to an error page.  The Upper has printing on it with numbers and letters on it.  

Nice find.  We'll see what the actual MVP colorway looks like.  If there is just an ID option I'm fine with that as well.  The hypebeasts would be totally bummed though.  
roll.gif

Nice find.  We'll see what the actual MVP colorway looks like.  If there is just an ID option I'm fine with that as well.  The hypebeasts would be totally bummed though.  
roll.gif
I think just the Print on the upper is for the MVP.  Since it's an ID we will be able to make our own MVP shoe with the print

I think the shirt should be simple and to the point like that. Hate that the letters are not straight and centered, makes the shirt look long.

I think just the Print on the upper is for the MVP.  Since it's an ID we will be able to make our own MVP shoe with the print
That is the way it seems, but if I know Nike they are going to want to capitalize on this hype.  Probably release a scoring title & MVP pack exclusive to Miami.  Why Miami?  Just to piss off all of the KD fans and OKC hometown fans.  

That is the way it seems, but if I know Nike they are going to want to capitalize on this hype.  Probably release a scoring title & MVP pack exclusive to Miami.  Why Miami?  Just to piss off all of the KD fans and OKC hometown fans.  
Take off the tin foil hat, man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't mind an ID. The people who really want it will buy it.... no crazy limited talk, resale prices.

If they REALLY just do an MVP iD option then that's definitely one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. What a major disappointment that would be. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom