Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Has anyone balled in the VI Elite and the regular V's? 

I'd be interested to hear thoughts and any comparisons between the two.
I have balled in both and here is my comparisons,

Fit/Stability  - 5>6elite - i found the the fit of the 5 are overall better. the 5s have a better 1to1 feeling.

Grip - 5=6 - the grip performs VERY VERY similar to each other. I can't tell the difference.

Comfort/Cushion - 6elite>5 - the cushion on the 6elite is probably the best cushion ive experienced. Full length zoom is amazing. I really didn't like the cushion

overall i would have to pick the 6, because the cushion feels sooo good.

The gold elite is real dope..those and the OKC joints (which I already own) are the two colorways I will own for the KD VI elite..

The elite sound like they have the cushioning of the LeBrons with the ride and traction of the kobe's.....I'm drooling

via sneakernews

http://sneakernews.com/2014/05/06/mvp-level-packaging-nike-kd-6-elite-special-edition-box/

KD 6 Elite Special Edition Box
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I haven't balled in anything else since the KD VI elite - the cushioning is perfect, would've loved to see the lower profile max zoom on the LBJ Xs but I'll take these!

new to the KD thread,  curious thought,  the thunder games ive seen (and miami games)  I havent seen KD or lebron wear any elites in the playoffs,  shouldnt nike make them wear it at least once for marketing purposes? 

anxious to see what the mvps gon look like, anything buzzin for them brazil joints or aint nobody feeling them?

I want them badly. My questions are are they LR or GR. Also will they a corresponding tee for it.
might be wrong but i would say general bc of the price, that one pic got me kinda sold, want to see some detail pics tho, im feeling how blacked out they are

new to the KD thread,  curious thought,  the thunder games ive seen (and miami games)  I havent seen KD or lebron wear any elites in the playoffs,  shouldnt nike make them wear it at least once for marketing purposes? 
KD did wear a PE pair of Elites against Memphis for a half. But yeah, I can't imagine Nike is too thrilled with him not wearing them.

KD did wear a PE pair of Elites against Memphis for a half. But yeah, I can't imagine Nike is too thrilled with him not wearing them.
Yeah thats the only time ive seen him wear it, Derek Fisher has been wearing the elites pretty steady though. Even Bron hasn't worn his elites much i've noticed him wearing zoom soldier 7's a lot this season.

dang thats kind of lame,  hey I own the shoe that he wore only for one half.  I am not into hyped shoes at all, but if the player doesnt even want to wear his own elite shoes, makes me feel like something is wrong with them.  esp when "elites" are upcharged and are suppose to be better performance wise.  oh well, compared to last years, I have no overall complaints. just thought its an interesting thing to be noticed. 

dang thats kind of lame,  hey I own the shoe that he wore only for one half.  I am not into hyped shoes at all, but if the player doesnt even want to wear his own elite shoes, makes me feel like something is wrong with them.  esp when "elites" are upcharged and are suppose to be better performance wise.  oh well, compared to last years, I have no overall complaints. just thought its an interesting thing to be noticed. 
He hasn't even worn the blue/orange pair that released.  He wore a black/blue PE.

It's funny because when he put them on he said something like they were the most comfortable shoes in the world.  So maybe it's just superstition or something why he's not wearing them.

yep...especially when Nike was doing some major PR prior to the elite release with "exclusive" interviews on the shoe sites, and all of them saying how KD wanted more air and how he loved them so much that he wouldn't take them off.

Back
Top Bottom