Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Yea he let me know but he act like, he already copped. Call HOH, they say there's one more size 10 left. I raced down there and here's this idiot. Smiling talking about I decided to cop another pair. Selfish *** 
mean.gif

can anyone tell me, if the KD 6's run TTS compared to the older models, i know the 4's and 5's were really narrow, how are these? i've been getting mixed info, thanks a bunch in advance!! 

Yea he let me know but he act like, he already copped. Call HOH, they say there's one more size 10 left. I raced down there and here's this idiot. Smiling talking about I decided to cop another pair. Selfish *** 
mean.gif
arent u in socal? which HoH was this?
nerd.gif

i called HOH in Houston earlier today who got a restock on the APs....i asked if they still had pairs, the chick said yes. i asked her to check on sizes, and she never came back to the phone. i tried calling again and they didnt pick up. I immediately called my old man to swing through to scoop a pair, and they told him they were sold out. a younger me would have been livid, but the shoe game is so wishy washy now, enh.

Last edited:

can anyone tell me, if the KD 6's run TTS compared to the older models, i know the 4's and 5's were really narrow, how are these? i've been getting mixed info, thanks a bunch in advance!! 
IMO, the 6's run just a tad shorter than the 5s...but they don't feel quite as narrow, mostly due to the thin material used on the upper. I would say TTS, but I'd encourage you to try on a pair if you can.

TO ALL MY H-TOWN HEADS, HOUSE OF HOOPS GALLERIA JUST RESTOCKED ON THE AUNT PEARLS. JUST SCOOPED UP MY SIZE 13! ALL REPS ARE APPRECIATED. YOU'RE WELCOME.... NOW...GO,GO,GO!!! HOLLA...

CED B.

Still can't convince me that isn't just a poor man's Illusion. Yawn.

But glad you guys who want them are getting them.

Jeez the black on the brazils is glossy as hell

Gonna get a black Sharpie ready for the white meat paint scuffs from ballin smh

I would throw those APs in the rotation for retail. I think im gonna check downtown BK real quick

And yes, Brazils are a poor mans illusion... lemme be nice, they're Illusion B

I don't have the illusions so I'll take the Brazils up. The upper in those pics looks like leather. Yall are lucky to live by HOHs. I live no where near one.

Back
Top Bottom