Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I only leave something on ice for a long time if it's a GR retro Jordan or something like that where every one and their mother has a pair.

I do the same thing. All these dam little kids lol

Haven't popped in here in a while so I apologize if this has been asked a million times, but why isn't Durant wearing the Elites? I feel like he only had them on in a few regular season games. If he has worn them in the playoffs, it's been sporadic, and I don't think he's had them on at all in the Clippers series. Just wondering, I wanted to grab a pair of the Elites, they look great, and 360 Air is always appreciated.
I love my Elites. My go to shoe to hoop in. Require some break in time though. The cushion is there it's very responsive

can anyone tell me, if the KD 6's run TTS compared to the older models, i know the 4's and 5's were really narrow, how are these? i've been getting mixed info, thanks a bunch in advance!! 
TTS

FSR Hero Elites for $150 shipped.

eBay item number: 321406641748

Email the seller for $135 shipped thru PayPal

Last edited:
eh hem...where's the 14/15s?
frown.gif

Are the elites sitting this year too? I wonder if they will be easily had for $100 later on like last year's model...

Maybe it's a gamble but seeing that these look better than the fives. I wanna say no.

Last edited:
If they do sit, the whole white part will be gold (yellow) by the time you buy...

That's fine. I buy to wear. Not gonna cry over yellowing like MOST people on here.
I'm sure with a few games, i'll have black marks and scuff up and down it.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone lives near Las Vegas or Charleston, WV. If so please let me know, hopefully this is ok to post with moderators, if not ill remove. Thanks.

Did someone say gold elite? 
laugh.gif

I still think these joints might be the best basketball shoe released thus far this year. 

Can't wait. I doubt they sit.

yeah I want those gold and mango elites, I love them from the pics

I have to find another pair of illusions, the 11 I had was too small and sold it for a fair price, I really got go up .5 or a full size in these KDs my pinky toe is killing me

Man, I'm really angry that I had some school stuff that made me miss those aunt pearls at the HOH 10 mins away from me smh

Got my confirmation as well...

Sho3tym

I know u got confirmation, u stay on top of it always, at least 2 pair of everything lol..

Came across your IG.

U aint playin no games when it comes to kix..

U come across the EYBLs yet?

View media item 971893

Did someone say gold elite? :lol:

I still think these joints might be the best basketball shoe released thus far this year. 

Can't wait. I doubt they sit.

I'm impatiently fiendin for the golds..

shoes >>> work>>>school

:lol:

Last edited:
Sho3tym

I know u got confirmation, u stay on top of it always, at least 2 pair of everything lol..

Came across your IG.

U aint playin no games when it comes to kix..

U come across the EYBLs yet?
I'm impatiently fiendin for the golds..
:lol:

I like the Brazils.

Working on EYBL's at the moment...

Golds are nice, that 200 retail is rough

Back
Top Bottom