Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I dont follow this thread, just need some info.

I want the aunt pearls have they faked these? and what is a good price for these and what is a steal price. Size is 8.5.

See a couple pairs on ebay around $270.00-$300.00 which seems fair but I dunno what the market is for these shoes, thanks in advance.

googdot's avy tho ...

nerd.gif
Yes, I know. Hello 
nerd.gif

Yeah that dude is legit. Just grabbed a 7.5 from him 135 shipped paypal invoice.
Hesitated at first lol but eventually pulled trigger on the last 11 since I missed the 11.5, ill take it in case i miss out on the gold elites

really excited to see these APs in person. was kinda pissed that I missed on release date, but they're one less thing to worry about when it comes whenever the next restock is lol. I still can't honestly believe I put out the bat signal on twitter and one of my homies went out of his way to come through for me. shoes will be worn all summer. 

I wondered who KD was giving his shoes to last night since right before they cut to SportsCenter they showed him about to take them off.  Figured it was some kid, but he gave them to Bubba Watson who was sitting courtside.

Man missed out on the APs by 30 seconds.  Walked into my local HOH that I've called the last 2 days and no restock.  Decided to visit today and the last pair was boxed up right before my eyes and an old creepy dude bought them.  He looked like a 50 year old that plays video games all day and lives in his mom's basement still. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I wondered who KD was giving his shoes to last night since right before they cut to SportsCenter they showed him about to take them off.  Figured it was some kid, but he gave them to Bubba Watson who was sitting courtside.

View media item 974359

Was wondering this too. Good thing he didn't just throw them so clipper fan might have thrown them on the bay Out of salt
If ir was me they would go in a glass case in my closet.

Hope he enjoy's them. Even though they are like 1000 sizes to big.

I heard they were doing a summer N7 collection. No KD though
mean.gif
Yeah... I would expect the N7 KD to roll out either later or with the Fall/Winter N7 collection. 

They are most likely saving it for the KD 7

Back
Top Bottom