Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Haha had the same feelings when I was in school.  Until I graduated and got a good job that allows me to purchase more shoes than I could have wished for haha.  

The worst is disposable income isn't really a problem at the moment. I became a co-owner of my family business and I work a part time job for cash to play with, just seems like I'm always so damn busy lol. I don't justify paying resale prices really, so hopefully some good karma will come back from some of the oops I've tossed and will land me some APs for a decent price haha. That $275+ has me dying when dudes have been stuck with the things for a while now

.I mean I get that they will yellow over time, but how do you clean this kind of upper? any products or techniques people recommend. I am thinking about picking these up, but I don't want them looking like trash 

I'm in the same boat. I'm on the fence because of the mesh. My perspective on buying has changed over the years. I'm all about materials, and easy maintenance. I've passed on so many shoes just because of white mesh.....

These are the best looking Elites by far, but it's hard to justify the price when the mesh will be an issue.

Nike should really consider a black/gold color way.....I think that would trump these

Last edited:
I like the Brazils.

Working on EYBL's at the moment...

Golds are nice, that 200 retail is rough

Yeah that double bill is a stinger

Then the VII drops a couple weeks after that(and some Kobes)

Pockets taking a beating with this shoe company

I don't even know what I'm looking at...and I read Nike's description
laugh.gif

Disappointed in the MVP. Loved that they were going to be readily available to all unlike Lebron's but they don't look nearly as nice. Looks like Nike had no inspiration for this. I'd be pissed as a KD fan. Don't think this was right

Is the black with the orange sole ID the MVP?

I just want the pair that he wears or is tied too...

Anyone around Charleston, WV they have 3 pairs Aunt Pearls left and shirts. Also if you are in the San Diego area they just got there shipment in, havent unboxed yet but said to call later in the day to see if there out. They were supposed to get shipment today.

Back
Top Bottom