• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
It was an easy cop

Whether or not it'll be an easy keep is the dilemma

I like the ostrich tho

The Nike check and KD logo is graffiti like

laugh.gif

Even if you don't wear the shoes. Are they considered DS still if you take them out and place them on the outdoor floor for pictures?

I usually take pictures on cloth (table or bed sheets).

Of course they are.

This may just be me, but I don't care if it's the rarest of rare shoes that may be worth thousands in the future...when I get a shoe, I try it on--period. I've gotten plenty of shoes that were messed up inside; whether it be loose fabric or lumps of fuse or something that just made the fit uncomfortable. What good is the shoe then?

If you put on the shoes they are no longer DS. That's it. Any argument against that is invalid. Lace swap is questionable.

Night Visions have finally arrived. def quality. The leather upper is a lot better then say the Away but not as good as the N7 which was 3M. it definitely has a soft feel to it. These shoes really pop in the sunlight and on feet. Color of green isn't green glow and I really am starting to like it. Will post pics.

Last edited:
For the record, my post wasn't an argument about tried-on shoes still being DS. I just don't believe in buying shoes for myself and letting them sit in a box for months/years without trying them on.

Foot in the shoe--no longer DS. I even find it suspect when someone listing something as "DS" has the laces untied.

For the record, my post wasn't an argument about tried-on shoes still being DS. I just don't believe in buying shoes for myself and letting them sit in a box for months/years without trying them on.

Foot in the shoe--no longer DS. I even find it suspect when someone listing something as "DS" has the laces untied.
QFT, especially the part about laces being untied

Don't know how I feel bout the design on the medial side. Has a waxy shiny kind of look to it.These are def one of the most comfortable KD VI. You can tell the difference of the upper when wearing. Wish they would have done the Away like them. Like the swoosh and KD logo.

Back
Top Bottom