Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
FINALLY was able to pick up some BHM KDs. There were a must for my Ravens sneaker collection that's purposely set aside for football games at the stadium. This is my first Eastbay or ever lol

yesssssssssssss!

sold my illusions last week they were too small, and sure enough Eastbay comes through with that size 12 I needed

so happy right now thanks Eastbay!

don't thank them just yet until you know how your box survives the bag of death lol

my rose bowl cj trainers were barely in the box when i got them from eb 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That breaks my heart. I'm not a box freak but geez :\

Yeah it kinda sucks actually

I plan on beating these illusions to the ground so as long as the shoes are on point and I got my extra laces and card were cool eastbay

Honestly I'll be surprised if it even comes with the card. These could be a return, hopefully just a cancelled order though

i should have kept the asg kds and sold em for retail to one of yall

Easily hands down my fav KD since galaxies

I was so disappointed that the size 11s didn't work out for me. I tried on a 11.5 the other day still kinda tight but I tried a 12 and with elite socks they were much better. A little room length wise but with thicker socks no biggie

I'm really happy I got these back because I love the illusions man

Easily hands down my fav KD since galaxies

I was so disappointed that the size 11s didn't work out for me. I tried on a 11.5 the other day still kinda tight but I tried a 12 and with elite socks they were much better. A little room length wise but with thicker socks no biggie

I'm really happy I got these back because I love the illusions man
yeah mine are still in teh box waiting. i wanted to get a pair of bhm but i didnt wanna lose the pair i had in my cart so i said forget it. i got the asg lebrons tho so im cool. im gonna sell my tiffanys to my friend for the low and cop something else

man the 6 fits so weird on my foot lol. I have so much space in the toes but none on the sides
that's exactly the problem I am having, I found going a size up helped me though

yeah mine are still in teh box waiting. i wanted to get a pair of bhm but i didnt wanna lose the pair i had in my cart so i said forget it. i got the asg lebrons tho so im cool. im gonna sell my tiffanys to my friend for the low and cop something else
never been a fan of the BHM series, but the KDs are pretty dope

Same half size up.
half size helped a lot actually, the full size up worked better for me so now I know what I can pull off with the KDs

I just gotta pick up a pair of these KD socks I saw the other day at HOH and i'm set with the size 12

All 3 KD BHM's are some of my favorite pairs. In terms of themes, I only like the ASG pairs better than the BHM's.
there's just something about those illusions I just really like them

even a subtle thing like black splatter on a black midsole, it's just a dope shoe

Back
Top Bottom